Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Rapid ClickBank Profits - A Complete Blueprint For Newbies or Anyone !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: jKvbXp3.png]
Stay With Me and Learn How I  Make $70-100/Day from ClickBank Using 3 FREE Traffic Ways to getTons of Buyer Traffic Without Spending Any Money.

Your Traffic is Auto Generated and Totally FREE

​No Experience Needed, You have to Know Read Just

​Easy to do - (follow along step-by-step)

​No Investment Needed, Not a Single Penny

​No Website or Blog Needed

​No Boring Slow SEO or Google Search Needed

​Gets You Fast Results - (Start Making $​70-100 from ClickBank Starting Today)

SP: http://trainingwithvick.com/rapid-clickbank-profits/
DL:
Quote:https://mega.nz/#!Z7gBlI7A!J3AqsVseaIH-k..._rhwhFkfm4

Reps++ are welcome :)
Thanks for the great Share!!!! Max Reps given!!!!
ENJOY :)
(04-30-2018 02:13 PM)Tomwol Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the great Share!!!! Max Reps given!!!!
Thanks for your efforts, xdabloggers, repped! The one thing about this offer that interested me was this Vick character's claim that he would share 3 Free traffic networks that no one else was sharing; as is often the case with these marketing 'wizards,' he fell a little short of the mark. A short review below.

The 3 free networks:
1. Ning (frankly, I'd never heard of them; may be worth pursuing). One point in his favor.

2. Twitter (Omigosh, Gollllly, I doubt anyone knows who they are!) His unique approach here is, follow the suckers who follow well known influencers in your niche. Really, Vick? Pure genius! Two point deduction for lack of creativity.

3. YouTube (Are you kidding me, Vick? Who would have ever come up with that?) The tactic, and one which prompted me to write copious notes, is to use long tail keywords as the basis for short videos promoting your junk. Three point deduction for lying about having 3 new, unknown, sources of free traffic that only he knew about; and, for being an all around shmuck - sorry, I'm from NY, and that's my favorite word in the English language.
This ebook is almost identical to this offer which has already been shared here.
(04-30-2018 04:15 PM)jorgemv Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your efforts, xdabloggers, repped! The one thing about this offer that interested me was this Vick character's claim that he would share 3 Free traffic networks that no one else was sharing; as is often the case with these marketing 'wizards,' he fell a little short of the mark. A short review below.

The 3 free networks:
1. Ning (frankly, I'd never heard of them; may be worth pursuing). One point in his favor.

2. Twitter (Omigosh, Gollllly, I doubt anyone knows who they are!) His unique approach here is, follow the suckers who follow well known influencers in your niche. Really, Vick? Pure genius! Two point deduction for lack of creativity.

3. YouTube (Are you kidding me, Vick? Who would have ever come up with that?) The tactic, and one which prompted me to write copious notes, is to use long tail keywords as the basis for short videos promoting your junk. Three point deduction for lying about having 3 new, unknown, sources of free traffic that only he knew about; and, for being an all around shmuck - sorry, I'm from NY, and that's my favorite word in the English language.
Boom Seriously he deserve this
Thanx for the share and review. Repped.
thanks for share and reps+ for review to jorgemv
thanks for your share..
MORE CONTENT FROM THE SITE
(OPEN DIRECTORY)

Code:
http://trainingwithvick.com/wp-content/uploads/
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's