Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: REQ: Ben Settle's 'The Email Client Machine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anyone have Ben Settle's 'The Email Client Machine':

Magic Button :
http://www.emailclientmachine.com

Thanks
bump , ben is sending out lots of emails to sell this :)
Looks good, just read the salesletter and thought i would have a look in the forum.Adding a big bump.
Ben's stuff is great. Bump for this...
Giving this another bump...
Bump! Bump!!
Finding Ben's stuff is a challenge, one I have failed. Looking to the BHHF members who know how to find his stuff and are willing to pass it on to us all.
(04-16-2018 04:04 AM)rhqman Wrote: [ -> ]Finding Ben's stuff is a challenge, one I have failed. Looking to the BHHF members who know how to find his stuff and are willing to pass it on to us all.

That's because he's well into BH forums and knows what's up

In dorne BH forums his products are on the Do Not Share lists so mods kill off any of his products that show up well before the majority of members get to see them.

WW
(04-16-2018 08:58 AM)WorldWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2018 04:04 AM)rhqman Wrote: [ -> ]Finding Ben's stuff is a challenge, one I have failed. Looking to the BHHF members who know how to find his stuff and are willing to pass it on to us all.

That's because he's well into BH forums and knows what's up

In dorne BH forums his products are on the Do Not Share lists so mods kill off any of his products that show up well before the majority of members get to see them.

WW

That's why I left this tab open permanently because it could be gone in hours if shared.
That way, I can at least make mirrors
I didn't create a 'GET' thread because I only have the audios of the products. It's missing the transcript and the videos. I've provided the audio version of the videos down below. As it's not a digital product, the original leaker probably have not scanned the 63-page transcripts. But this is all I have at the moment, all other sources that shared this product seems to be from the same source as they did not include the transcripts as well. The meat and potatoes is the 2hr20min audio. I did not grabbed the videos as the main product is just a powerpoint video and it's over 8gb for 2 videos, I don't have the resources download and to upload them. The audios are golden enough to be honest.

Main: Email Client Machine (2hr20min)
https://www82.zippyshare.com/v/X6BJ4KTU/file.html

Bonus Presentation: Email Players Method (46min)
https://www117.zippyshare.com/v/WCXJTBni/file.html

Sales blurb:
The Email Client Machine is a 2 hour and 20 minute training taught via video, audio, and a 63-page transcript (so you can watch or listen or read depending on your learning preferences). It also comes in a small "bare bones" package consisting of the transcript book I just mentioned, and a USB thumb drive with all the audio and video files on it for easy loading on to any computer or device. The information is designed to be consumed (and implemented) fast. In fact, you can learn and be using it, in less time than it takes to watch your favorite big budget action movie.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's