Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Amazon Chrome Extension or Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At a time there was a chrome extension for amazon that opened up as a program where you could type in a search word and it would bring results in a table showing several things like a picture, price, hi or low price, number of reviews, price comparisons at walmart tareget homedepot etc. I have searched Amazon forum and the regular forums and cannot find it so please someone help me locate the chrome plugin If I remember it said in the tile you needed chrome or something to that effect.
Thanks in advance

I am 65 years in age so Don't give me any crap about not contributing or being a leacher after joining I had a tripple by pass so that is pain enough and I don't need yours. Just trying to supplement my SS
Is it this?
Code:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/amazon-assistant-for-chro/pbjikboenpfhbbejgkoklgkhjpfogcam
No but thanks anyway. It was not in the app downloads for chrome it was on this webiste
(03-28-2018 12:21 AM)allanr Wrote: [ -> ]At a time there was a chrome extension for amazon that opened up as a program where you could type in a search word and it would bring results in a table showing several things like a picture, price, hi or low price, number of reviews, price comparisons at walmart tareget homedepot etc. I have searched Amazon forum and the regular forums and cannot find it so please someone help me locate the chrome plugin If I remember it said in the tile you needed chrome or something to that effect.
Thanks in advance

I am 65 years in age so Don't give me any crap about not contributing or being a leacher after joining I had a tripple by pass so that is pain enough and I don't need yours. Just trying to supplement my SS

Have a look at this one you old fart... it seems to do the trick.
Never used it before but I got results from all stores that I checked in the app.

FYI, I got you by 10 years... Happydance

~E~

LINK:
Code:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ping-shopping-price-compa/gdiehabnlanehfpenbcbnameifjojlpa?hl=en-US
No sorry not it
not in google chrome extensions
Reference URL's