Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] PREMIUM $$$$ CRYPTOCURRENCY AND BITCOIN COURSES ... FREE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PREMIUM $$$$
CRYPTOCURRENCY AND BITCOIN COURSES ... FREE!

[Image: 2018-03-25_1545.png]

Are you into cryptocurrency? Bitcoin?

I know where you can get your choice of three (3) cryptocurrency courses for little more than the time it takes to download them.

These are premium, $$$$ cost (primarily internet-marketing related) courses you can't find just anywhere for free. But you will find a lot of them on this site.

I like this site because there's no registration required - no need to give up your name or email address.

It is a little time-consuming to get the download links. But the How to Download instructions on the site make it super easy. You get play-by-play instructions and very clear graphics that a 5-year-old could follow.

Even though the site's instructions are clear, I wrote about this site in a recent post to further explain:

*** why some people are not seeing the social media links you need to click in order to "share" the page (and what to do about it)

*** why you need to click the link to "share" the page but why you shouldn't actually follow through on the action (it isn't necessary and you don't even need a social media account to do this!)

Read post #1 thoroughly and you will have everything you need to make this work:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-FREE-DOWNLOAD-SITE-FOR-PREMIUM-COST-INTERNET-MARKETING-MEGA-COURSES-AND-TUTORIALS?pid=2398485#pid2398485

To show you how comprehensive these courses are, here's just a little information about one of them:

Palm Beach Confidential - Cryptocurrency

The Cryptocurrency Action Plan: Your Guide to Making a Fortune in 2018

You’ll get the name of Teeka’s top pick… a full write-up on Teeka’s BITS System… and complete access to Teeka’s training videos.

“The Blockchain: Your “Backdoor” to Cryptocurrency Fortunes”

You may have heard about the blockchain – the technology that makes cryptocurrencies possible.

It’s one of the reasons so much money is flowing into the cryptocurrency market. All the big players are falling over themselves to invest in it.

And for good reason… the outfits leading the blockchain revolution are making investors rich.

One start-up belonging to this tiny sub-niche recently shot up as much as 1,905% in 10 days.

This guide gives you a full write-up on Teeka’s top three blockchain picks and training videos on how to invest in them.

They trade for as little as 50 cents… and could easily turn a few hundred dollars invested into thousands.

You’ll get all the details in this special report.

Teeka’s putting the finishing touches on it, and we’ll send it to you in the next few days.

12 issues of Palm Beach Confidential – delivered on the third Thursday of every month, with full details on Teeka’s latest opportunity.

Bi-weekly video updates – sent to you every other week, Teeka will keep you up to speed on what’s happening with the picks in our model portfolio.*

Here's the page to read more about this course and to get the download links. Again, be sure to read and familiarize yourself with the steps to download. This works but unless you read the directions, it won't work for you.

Magic Button :
Code:
https://anonymiz.com/?https%3A%2F%2Ffreecourser.com%2Fpalm-beach-confidential-cryptocurrency-teeka-tiwari%2F

So, if you're into crypto or bitcoin, visit the site and get these (and other) courses.

Be sure to read my notes on browser issues. A couple of people have private messaged me about Chrome and the social media icons not showing up. I recommend you download, install and use the Opera browser. There may be other browsers that work but I can personally confirm that Opera works.

I hope you find value in this share.

*NOTE: Some courses mention bi-weekly video updates and that kind of thing. Being that you are downloading this from a file share server, it is unlikely that you will get these (they're for paid, registered product owners, after all). I shouldn't have to but I thought I'd make that clear.

So, go on over to the site and have a look around. You'll be pleasantly surprised at what you find.

If you find value in this share, I'd appreciate your REPs. And I always welcome your comments and questions.

If you're seeing this anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where
this DOOFUS took it from!

LAYNA'S NOTE: It is my intention to make as many people on this forum aware of the valuable resources available to download quality, premium products. Someone commented about a share like this being counter-productive to an existing Group Buy. I'm not into GBs and am not aware of which products are currently on GB status. I advise you to BOOKMARK the site if you like what you see so you can get back there in the future, if the Mods here decide to remove this share. I personally don't see how it impacts GBs because I am not specifically giving links to a product download (only the page). I'm just trying to make you aware of the site so you can get many of the overpriced, amped up mega-courses you want without having to REQ them or beg for re-ups.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
Thank you so much Layna,always sharing great stuffs..You are an angel...Stay always blessed my friend
@angelheart2006: Why, thank you so much! Glad you like the share.

Layna61524
Thanks Layna61524 for this amazing share. You are my hero any day!
@senkun: Thank you for your kind words. Also, I've got your PM and I am looking into your issue at the moment.

@Everyone: Is anyone else experiencing a problem getting the rest of the download links for this course? I will check it out and report back if I find a work-around (if in fact there is a problem). I am not into cryptocurrency but simply wanted to point those of you who are to this course (and the other great courses) you will find on this site.

Give me a moment and if there's an issue, I will report back.

Layna61524

UPDATE -- March 26, 2018

Okay, I'm back ...

What I found was that if you're using any browser other than Opera, you might not see the social media icons you need to click in order to get access to the download links. Then again, earlier tonight, I used Google Chrome without the privacy browser and they showed at one time but then again they didn't.

But let me get to the issue senkun was experiencing...

File 1 downloaded without any issues but the remaining 11 files didn't and something else came up instead of the download link.

Here's what I did:

I downloaded the first link for part 1 of the course. The other course links showed up on the left-hand side of the screen (see image below):

[Image: 2018-03-26_1854.png]

I clicked the 2nd download link. When I clicked the Download button to the right of the screen, it loaded a site where women's apparel was sold.

I closed that window.

It re-loaded.

I closed it again.

It re-loaded again.

I did this about 4 times before getting the usual captcha window where you can verify you're not a robot ... which leads to more ad offers (you need to close the window on) but ultimately, you will get to the Zippyshare link.

Here's my proof...

[Image: 2018-03-26_1857.png]

You can see clearly in the screen-shot above that the file name has 002 to indicate it is Part 2 of the course.

I can only assume the other links work the same. I have not gotten any other complaints or issues reported. I won't continue downloading because I am not interested in this product.

If anyone else is having problems, please let me know. I don't own the site and can't promise I can work things out but I will try to communicate with the webmaster to see if anything can be done.

@senkun: If this didn't solve your situation, please PM me again with a little more detail and I can try again. For example, your browser; what you saw when you weren't able to get the remaining downloads. Otherwise, I'm left to believe that you stopped closing windows that opened and assumed you could not continue with the remaining download links.

Just make up your mind that you're going to be closing any ad/offer site that pops up until you can see the Zippyshare download screen. And then, be sure to click the orange Download button. Ignore anything else and you'll be okay.

NOTE: There was a course I was interested in earlier today and it's no longer available. So you may find a course that's been taken down or the links go to someplace other than Zippyshare ... you may be unable to get those. I'm not sure.

I hope this helps.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
Hello Layna61524!

Thank you very much for attending to me and resolving my issue too. Your promptness in attending to the issue is unassailable. You are really and truly an Amazon; my hero!

With warm regards,

Senkun
As always, thanks and reps added!
You're the freaking best...Oh! I'm sorry...you MUST be the freaking best!
Not sure if this helps- helped me, to avoid the social share and crap.
1. download and install this browser extension "Web Developer's Toolbox".
2. goto the page with product of interest.
3. click extension in browser,
4. then select page source
5. ctrl + F
6. type zip or rar or html
this should lead you the download links
@abdulatifx: Thank you for posting this tip for avoiding the social sharing requirement. At the moment, I'm on the site and it detected my adblocker so I temporarily disabled it. Now, I will try your suggestion.

First, though, is this still working for you?

Do you have a link to the download for the Web Developer's Toolbox?

Your post seems very useful. I just wish you would have included download links or posted some images to show us what to do. Anyone who's read any of my post know that I thrive on detail.

Again, thank you for adding value to the thread.

Layna61524
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's