Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] A LEARNING LIBRARY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A LEARNING LIBRARY
AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
[Image: 2018-02-27_1055.png]

In this share, I want to make you aware of a virtual library of learning resources at your fingertips. I've written posts about this Persian download site before but I'm doing it again because you need to bookmark this site ... and any of its subdirectories ... so you can visit regularly. They update often and if you miss out, you're leaving valuable content on the table.

If you haven't guessed by now, I'm talking about the Persian download site: bitdownload.ir and it's no secret that you can find everything from very recent (if not THE MOST RECENT) version of popular software titles, apps for Android phones, games, music, movies and more there.

But let me focus on the Learning subdirectory for a moment.

Here's one example of the tutorial content you will find on that site.

[Image: 2018-02-27_0958.png]

Anybody with a website wants to know how to get more eyeballs on their pages, right? You want visitors ... traffic. But not just any casual passers-by. You want targeted visitor who are more likely to be receptive to your offer ... who will gladly opt-in to read your messages and want whatever you're selling.

Well, there is a 3-part course in a zipped download you can get and go through the training at your own pace and time.

So, here is a screen capture sampling of other course titles available ... just waiting to be downloaded:

[Image: 2018-02-27_1015.png]
[Image: 2018-02-27_1017.png]
[Image: 2018-02-27_1018.png]

So, without further ado, if you are interested in learning more to improve yourself and your business, make a bee-line over there.

Go here:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://s3.bitdownload.ir/Learning/

As I mentioned, there are other posts about this site by other BBHF members (and I've written quite a lot about the Persian download sites, as well) ... but I'm doing it again to make you aware that the content changes regularly and you should make a habit of visiting often.

So, don't forget to bookmark them if you find them valuable.

Layna's Advice: If you happen to see the word Farsi in the title of a download (ex: the first course title in my screen capture below), unless you speak and understand that Persian language, don't download the course.

Virus Total: None. I'm referring you to a site only. If you decide to download something, run it past VirusTotal.com or your computer's anti-virus program.

If you're seeing this anywhere except bestblackhatforum.com, REPORT THIS PERSON!

I hope you find value here. Enjoy.

Thanks
Layna61524
thankyou very much :)
Very useful share Layna. Thank you. Have bookmarked site link. Rep added.
403 Forbidden
Yep 403 forbidden now, I missed out.
@Those of you who cannot access this:

You can try to access it indirectly by doing this:

1. Go to Google.com and in the search field, type: filepursuit.com s3.bitdownload.ir/Learning/ and hit the Enter button to execute the search.

2. Look through the links returned and see which ones you want to visit. Make sure the URL of the page goes to filepursuit.com and you will be able to access the bitdownload.ir content there.

Let me know if this works for you.

Layna61524
Ok great thanks Layna!
Thanks and reps+

Awesome!
Is anyone still getting the 403 forbidden? Did you try using the suggestion I posted at #6?

Layna61524
Today I was able to access the site through your original link - no 403 forbidden. Also followed your suggestion in Post #6 and voila - lots of results. Thank you Layna61524!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's