Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] The Flat Earth Conspiracy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: 51ULL9h2MHL.jpg]

Wolves in sheep’s clothing have pulled the wool over our eyes. For almost 500 years, the masses have been thoroughly deceived by a cosmic fairy-tale of astronomical proportions. We have been taught a falsehood so gigantic and diabolical that it has blinded us from our own experience and common sense, from seeing the world and the universe as they truly are. Through pseudo-science books and programs, mass media and public education, universities and government propaganda, the world has been systematically brain-washed, slowly indoctrinated over centuries into the unquestioning belief of the greatest lie of all time. A multi-generational conspiracy has succeeded, in the minds of the masses, to pick up the fixed Earth, shape it into a ball, spin it in circles, and throw it around the Sun! The greatest cover-up of all time, NASA and Freemasonry’s biggest secret, is that we are living on a plane, not a planet, that Earth is the flat, stationary center of the universe.

SP: https://www.amazon.com/Flat-Earth-Conspi...B00QFO282S

DL: http://www88.zippyshare.com/v/jTLrAhNT/file.html
Crazy Shit. Thanks Nancy.
I have asked this many times when this topic has been brought up:
What does it matter ??
We cannot leave this place - be it a planet or a platter - whatever it may be, and;
Nobody gets out of here alive anyhow.

Seems to me - just my silly 2 cents here - that it is far better to work at having a good life than to fuss about stuff that is so far out of reach for whatever reason that may be.
I did personally think it was quite crazy, myself but it looked interesting, so I thought I'd share. lol
A belief in a Flat Earth is akin to a belief in Global Warming.Hitface
(02-13-2018 02:25 PM)fingers Wrote: [ -> ]A belief in a Flat Earth is akin to a belief in Global Warming.Hitface

Pretty much. lol Biggrin
'Goobermint intelligence'
(Oxymorons can be so amusing, yes ??)
Hilarious - the batshit crazy stepson was over last weekend talking about this book, bragging how he gave it to his step mother and she said "I knew it! I knew it!" (And this isn't the craziest conspiracy theory he's come up with.) Now I can take a peek what it's about Thanks for the good timing, Nancy.

Agreed Smithnowt - that's pretty much what I told him. And I mighta said something about too much time on his hands if he's spending so much of it on this :=)
It may be well written, but who has the time to read crap stuff like this? As someone who travels a lot, and I mean flying, I can tell you that if we lived on a plane, if flying East, eventually you would have to stop and fly West to get to the place you wanted to go.

I have travelled around the world more than once now, first time was always heading West. Sometimes I did backtrack a little to go to a different city, but then I was off farther West again.

If we were indeed on a plane, then this simply would not be possible.

And if we were on a plane, what happens at the edge? Is it like a giant fish tank with a glass wall that holds all the water in from spilling over the edge?

If you look at long distance flight paths in the Northern Hemisphere AND you understand the math, you can see that flight paths travel the shortest distance which is based on a curved sphere, not a flat plane.

True we live on a sort of squashed ball as the equator is bigger around than the line that goes one pole to another and then back to the start pole but on the other side of the world.

This is simple physics. A sphere spinning at speed with a liquid core tends to "distort" and bulge along the center line.

Anyway, if you want to read this as some interesting stuff, cool, but don't think this is science in action....

Cheers,

G.S.
(02-15-2018 10:56 PM)GordonShumway Wrote: [ -> ]It may be well written, but who has the time to read crap stuff like this? As someone who travels a lot, and I mean flying, I can tell you that if we lived on a plane, if flying East, eventually you would have to stop and fly West to get to the place you wanted to go.

I have travelled around the world more than once now, first time was always heading West. Sometimes I did backtrack a little to go to a different city, but then I was off farther West again.

If we were indeed on a plane, then this simply would not be possible.

And if we were on a plane, what happens at the edge? Is it like a giant fish tank with a glass wall that holds all the water in from spilling over the edge?

If you look at long distance flight paths in the Northern Hemisphere AND you understand the math, you can see that flight paths travel the shortest distance which is based on a curved sphere, not a flat plane.

True we live on a sort of squashed ball as the equator is bigger around than the line that goes one pole to another and then back to the start pole but on the other side of the world.

This is simple physics. A sphere spinning at speed with a liquid core tends to "distort" and bulge along the center line.

Anyway, if you want to read this as some interesting stuff, cool, but don't think this is science in action....

Cheers,

G.S.

We're inside a game. Once you reach the extremity you will get respawned on the other side haha
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's