Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [REQ] Google Cash Cow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have this? Looks decent (maybe)

Code:
http://onlineprofitstars.com/
Dont waste your time with this POS offering.

He advocates buying fake reviews for your clients ($25 for two) - you'll do no-one any favours with this technique and you'll probably come across as a scammy salesperson to any business owner.

If you're looking to build a real relationship with your clients then the best way to help them is to do the right thing and help them get real reviews from their customers.

I can share it if you really want it, but its not worth your time or indeed my time to post it here.

Probably the worst 'Method' I've ever seen.
Hitface
(01-15-2018 02:14 AM)spindle Wrote: [ -> ]Dont waste your time with this POS offering.

He advocates buying fake reviews for your clients ($25 for two) - you'll do no-one any favours with this technique and you'll probably come across as a scammy salesperson to any business owner.

If you're looking to build a real relationship with your clients then the best way to help them is to do the right thing and help them get real reviews from their customers.

I can share it if you really want it, but its not worth your time or indeed my time to post it here.

Probably the worst 'Method' I've ever seen.
Hitface

Whoa! Thanks for the review. Apart from buying fake reviews is there anything valuable in terms of prospecting or anything else here?
He says to find prospects with 3.5 or lower reviews on Google maps manually and email them using a script he provides...

Ah f**k it - heres the link:
Glad I'm not the only one that felt like the whole thing was a little slimy when I first looked through it.

Re prospecting - they did say to use hunter.io if a company's site doesn't have an email list. There was also a scraper they suggested to get info for leads...don't remember the name. Is like $7/month or something.
(01-15-2018 04:32 AM)spindle Wrote: [ -> ]He says to find prospects with 3.5 or lower reviews on Google maps manually and email them using a script he provides...

Ah f**k it - heres the link:

Thanks for this. Looked at it and was appalled by the case study and the guy's inept attempt to get to the sale before even properly making a connection with the prospect. Thanks for saving us some dollars...
Reference URL's