Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Fast scrapper to get emails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How about to get about 2k emails in 10 minutes? Sounds good, yea?
Devastator is a service that was made to help you to get emails from big sites like Yelp, Craiglist, Backpage and other. It works really fast and is easy in use. You will get hundreds of important data from the web with aclick of one button.

[Image: Vy37QkD.png]

How it works?

Work with Yelp, Yellow Page, Craigslist, Backpage and Geebo. You can select any category and start scraping emails and phones to use in your marketing campaigns. Fast, efficient and with unbeatable configurability, CL Devastator offers you the ability to build huge laser targeted EMail and Phone Database. This extractor program will help you convert Web data into CSV, EXEL or TXT format, and save your time instead of collecting manually. With CL Devastator by your side, internet marketing has never been easier.

Good luck in your mailing and sales!

By the way the link is cldevastator.com
Are you trying to sell this here???? Hope not!
(01-12-2018 10:12 AM)Alien Abduction Wrote: [ -> ]Are you trying to sell this here???? Hope not!

I try to show one more way to get email base for email marketing.
No you are rying to sell it!!This is for sale what a share it is ???
(01-16-2018 01:38 AM)paoloo3 Wrote: [ -> ]No you are rying to sell it!!This is for sale what a share it is ???

I have nothing from this cose i use it too. If you want to be an affiliate you can contact them and ask if they have it.
only found 25 email from 4000 pages
anyone else try the demo?
all emails were craigs emails
not like the old days ...
i want free japan business email list link sent to t.uzor@cast-tv.com or cuciptv@gmail.com
does any one have it ?
I am not able get even a single
(01-16-2018 12:57 AM)Andre Lenn Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2018 10:12 AM)Alien Abduction Wrote: [ -> ]Are you trying to sell this here???? Hope not!

I try to show one more way to get email base for email marketing.

Hitface
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's