Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: My 2018 Maxbounty Journey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Greetings to all....

I going to share in this post all my weekly earnings with maxbounty (sometimes daily earnings too)

Some of my earnings in 2017

[Image: ee7DIx9_SLKmJ6aYVcTWrg.jpeg]

Hope this 2018 comming with good earnings for all of us in CPA

Maxbounty pays every week and 5 days past in January and the earnings start good, mi first payment of this year will be above $1000

[Image: 2cUXgh42Q2SCP2JpSr8-xw.jpeg]
Excellent results - thanks for sharing - What are you doing for marketing your offers?
great bro!! excellent growth
Questions:
1.Maxbounty application must use a phone call to get approval and account activation?
2.What niches are you in for generating income showed in post #1?
Please let me know the traffic sources
(01-05-2018 03:26 PM)soultech Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent results - thanks for sharing - What are you doing for marketing your offers?

Thanks, I use social media content

(01-05-2018 04:25 PM)sandipsns Wrote: [ -> ]great bro!! excellent growth

Thanks

(01-06-2018 02:36 PM)henryshare Wrote: [ -> ]Questions:
1.Maxbounty application must use a phone call to get approval and account activation?
2.What niches are you in for generating income showed in post #1?

1. Yes they use phone call verification most time, if you going by referall from other affiliate user it is more easy.
2. Dating, Loans, Weight Loss

(01-06-2018 10:07 PM)bbalamurugan Wrote: [ -> ]Please let me know the traffic sources

Social Media
Thanks for sharing with us, we wish you all the best for this new year
Are you using any Bing coupon for promo? Your niche such as dating, loans.. very high CPC
(01-07-2018 12:36 AM)License Seoer Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using any Bing coupon for promo? Your niche such as dating, loans.. very high CPC

A related website and social media content about that niche

My frist week this year with maxbounty starts good.....1,720 they will pay me on wednesday

[Image: 6rYUUxRUTkKqbtHBx_TxvA.jpeg]
And this week going awesome thanks God

[Image: UCpSM7jiSWeIVLDQjftoeA.jpeg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's