Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: How to Fast Indexed and Rank New Domain in Google Search Engine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to know both White Hat and Black Hat trick how new domain can be fast index and rank on google. Social Signal can he help about it?
Link to it from *marked as SPAM*.
Link to it from paste bin dot com.
ManifestDestiny , Thanks for replay. Thanks
(12-26-2017 05:32 AM)anupam07 Wrote: [ -> ]I want to know both White Hat and Black Hat trick how new domain can be fast index and rank on google. Social Signal can he help about it?

There're some ways to let Google index your website faster. I list for you some of them below

1. Submit sitemap to GWT and Submit URL site to Google
2. Add your site to social network accounts and verify Google Authorship
3. Update WordPress ping list. Manual Ping is also helpful
4. Commenting is the easiest way to build backlinks
5. Submit your site to bookmarking sites, blog community

The detail you can find from the source article here: How to Have Google Index Your Blog or Website Speedily?

Hope this helps!
(01-04-2018 11:47 PM)daica85 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2017 05:32 AM)anupam07 Wrote: [ -> ]I want to know both White Hat and Black Hat trick how new domain can be fast index and rank on google. Social Signal can he help about it?

There're some ways to let Google index your website faster. I list for you some of them below

1. Submit sitemap to GWT and Submit URL site to Google
2. Add your site to social network accounts and verify Google Authorship
3. Update WordPress ping list. Manual Ping is also helpful
4. Commenting is the easiest way to build backlinks
5. Submit your site to bookmarking sites, blog community

The detail you can find from the source article here: How to Have Google Index Your Blog or Website Speedily?

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the suggestions mate :)
Do forum submission and guest blogging. These two will index more faster.
Use sitemap xml and social networking.
These are nice tips but I disagree with commenting as a technique to get backlinks.
Backlink profile should be diverse and there should be links from niche blog posts, social media, infographics etc.
For a fresh website social links will be enough, but with the time you'll need to make it diverse.
Good luck!
Ranking your new website in google is really a big thing. But if you follow the correct procedure then surely you will be able to index your site easily.
Manually Submit your Site
Try Webmaster Tools
Social Submission
Better Sitemap
Plenty of Contents and Deep Linking
Robots.txt Issue
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's