Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] James Schramko: Work Less Make More
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Work Less, Make More: The counter-intuitive approach to building a profitable business, and a life you actually love

Work Less, Make More is a dense delivery of solid systems and sane advice. It's not 80/20, it's 80/20 squared. Every few pages, James punches you in the face with an instantly actionable hack.
~ Perry Marshall, Author of 80/20 Sales and Marketing, Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords, and Evolution 2.0

In Work Less, Make More, James proves that keeping your business strategy simple produces far greater success (and happiness) than if you focus only on 'hustling'.
~ John Reese

James possesses a 'no-holds barred' approach to business which frees him to think outside ingrained assumptions regarding one's current realities and future opportunities. His candid advice in Work Less, Make More provides bold and practical wisdom for any person, of any vocation, who wants to lift the lid on their creative potential and move into unexplored territories of freedom and opportunity.
~ Ian Freestone

I found Work Less, Make More--part memoir, part how-to guide--to be truly extraordinary! James brings his unique analytical insights about how to think regarding complex issues in business. He describes the systems that he has designed to shape both meaningful work and relationships,as well as, a life worth living. Now isn't that what we all want? So many authors attempt to "motivate" you,without giving any real instruction. I find that James provides both. Every page is full of so many principles, wisdom and insights--and I love how James incorporates his history and his life in such a thoughtful way. His book has already changed how I think about making decisions in my life and in my business. It's a must read. Highly recommended.
~ Tim Papadopoulos

In 2006, whilst working in a full-time job, James Schramko wrote this in a notebook:

MY GOALS … create automated income so that I am independently wealthy and enjoy my life passionately.

Within three years, he’d built his own business and achieved those goals. At which point he set about helping his coaching clients do the same. Leveraging his knowledge and experience, they were able to make more money while reducing their work hours. Significantly.

This freed them up to spend more time living.

It’s easy to think working less and making more is something available only to a blessed few. But James has proven over and over again that this is not the case. All you require is:

• An open mind,
• The ability to focus on what’s important,
• An understanding of business models, and
• A willingness to challenge your assumptions.

Work Less, Make More will break down all the barriers standing between you and the above.

It will teach you how to effectively leverage yourself, your team and your business via:

• Increasing your personal effectiveness
• Planning and goalsetting
• Learning focus and the power of 64:4
• Building a team
• Creating an offer that converts
• Leveraging the Profit Formula to boost cash flow
• Understanding the importance of Customer Lifetime Value
• Choosing the right business model
• Removing compromise from your life

This book is for you if you are:

• A business owner (big or small)
• Currently in a job with a hard ceiling on how much you can earn
• Overworked and underpaid
• Stressed out and missing out on precious time with family and friends.

If you want to build a business that gives you financial peace of mind while allowing you to enjoy life NOW, not later ... Work Less, Make More will get you on your way. It will help ensure the business you're building will work for you, not the other way around.

Download pdf:

Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/BjrakvmG8yxnN
Excelent, thank you, repped.
Any chance you could upload to mega - I am getting lot of antivirus warnings with the download link from solidfiles.
(12-15-2017 07:47 AM)DandyDuck Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance you could upload to mega - I am getting lot of antivirus warnings with the download link from solidfiles.

Which do you think will be easier?

You make an exception in your anti-virus program or just turn it off or me to log-in to my Mega account, upload the file, create a new link, come back to BBHF and edit this post just for you?

I've done my part. Now do yours and put in a little effort with a couple of clicks.
very nice share.
@tesla, Thanks and reps. Good share!
Cheers,
NoJob
(12-15-2017 03:25 AM)Tesla Wrote: [ -> ]
Work Less, Make More: The counter-intuitive approach to building a profitable business, and a life you actually love

Work Less, Make More is a dense delivery of solid systems and sane advice. It's not 80/20, it's 80/20 squared. Every few pages, James punches you in the face with an instantly actionable hack.
~ Perry Marshall, Author of 80/20 Sales and Marketing, Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords, and Evolution 2.0

In Work Less, Make More, James proves that keeping your business strategy simple produces far greater success (and happiness) than if you focus only on 'hustling'.
~ John Reese

James possesses a 'no-holds barred' approach to business which frees him to think outside ingrained assumptions regarding one's current realities and future opportunities. His candid advice in Work Less, Make More provides bold and practical wisdom for any person, of any vocation, who wants to lift the lid on their creative potential and move into unexplored territories of freedom and opportunity.
~ Ian Freestone

I found Work Less, Make More--part memoir, part how-to guide--to be truly extraordinary! James brings his unique analytical insights about how to think regarding complex issues in business. He describes the systems that he has designed to shape both meaningful work and relationships,as well as, a life worth living. Now isn't that what we all want? So many authors attempt to "motivate" you,without giving any real instruction. I find that James provides both. Every page is full of so many principles, wisdom and insights--and I love how James incorporates his history and his life in such a thoughtful way. His book has already changed how I think about making decisions in my life and in my business. It's a must read. Highly recommended.
~ Tim Papadopoulos

In 2006, whilst working in a full-time job, James Schramko wrote this in a notebook:

MY GOALS … create automated income so that I am independently wealthy and enjoy my life passionately.

Within three years, he’d built his own business and achieved those goals. At which point he set about helping his coaching clients do the same. Leveraging his knowledge and experience, they were able to make more money while reducing their work hours. Significantly.

This freed them up to spend more time living.

It’s easy to think working less and making more is something available only to a blessed few. But James has proven over and over again that this is not the case. All you require is:

• An open mind,
• The ability to focus on what’s important,
• An understanding of business models, and
• A willingness to challenge your assumptions.

Work Less, Make More will break down all the barriers standing between you and the above.

It will teach you how to effectively leverage yourself, your team and your business via:

• Increasing your personal effectiveness
• Planning and goalsetting
• Learning focus and the power of 64:4
• Building a team
• Creating an offer that converts
• Leveraging the Profit Formula to boost cash flow
• Understanding the importance of Customer Lifetime Value
• Choosing the right business model
• Removing compromise from your life

This book is for you if you are:

• A business owner (big or small)
• Currently in a job with a hard ceiling on how much you can earn
• Overworked and underpaid
• Stressed out and missing out on precious time with family and friends.

If you want to build a business that gives you financial peace of mind while allowing you to enjoy life NOW, not later ... Work Less, Make More will get you on your way. It will help ensure the business you're building will work for you, not the other way around.

Download pdf:

Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/BjrakvmG8yxnN

Happydance
Perfect 10
Thanks

Thanks for this in-depth share. Reps given.
I can''t figure out how todownload from solid.
Maxreps anyway
(12-23-2017 08:16 AM)JohnMajors Wrote: [ -> ]I can''t figure out how todownload from solid.
Maxreps anyway

The link still works fine. I'm not sure what you're seeing but I'm using Firefox and there is a "download" link box right smack-dab in the middle of the page.

I really don't know how I can make it any more simple.
WORK LESS - MAKE MORE

[Image: 2017-12-23_1344.png]

Firstly, @Tesla: Max reps for a great share. Thank you!

@JohnMajors and DandyDuck: As Tesla said, there's a blue download button on the Solidfiles site.

[Image: 2017-12-23_1346.png]

If you're not seeing that, there may be something wrong with your browser.

If you're getting virus or other threat messages, just close the pestering window but keep the Solidfiles window open. Try again and this time it should work. In my experience, you just close the extra window(s) and all's good to go. This works with most of the multi-mirror sites you find like Zippy and Solidfiles, etc.

Solidfiles can be a real bi*ch to work with and if you're not careful, you could pick up something nasty.

I try to use Mediafire and Ge.tt but most times, I use stand-alone Zippy because it's easier. Zippy seems more 'iffy' when used within a multi-mirror.

I agree with Tesla, it's a LOT of work to upload to Mega ... especially for larger files. Yet people always ask for 'em because it's easier... for THEM!

We never want our shares to harm anyone's computer ... which is why we SHOULD include a Virus Total link every time we post a share. I wish more people would do that.

In the event some of you still can't download from Solidfiles, I'm adding two mirror links here:

Magic Button :
Code:
Ge.tt Link:
http://ge.tt/6PRfJqn2
Zippy Link:
http://www80.zippyshare.com/v/UOFy1ovE/file.html

Virus Total
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/440d9e.../detection
File name: Work_Less_Make_More.pdf
File size: 1.2 MB
Detection ratio: 0 / 60
Analysis date: 2017-12-23 21:49:09 UTC