Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [REQ] Bestseller Roundup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This looks good and very useful! Does anybody have this and care to share?
Please?

Click Here
[Image: BdraOWDoI3fJjyJibEFJRXg90Pk-iOpRE4STEDUo...-Q-U=w1024]
Bumperoooooooo
Hump day bumperooooooo
Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That will be awesome
Bump Again!!!!!!
Bump Bump Bump!!!!!!!!!!!
Bump Return!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Bumperoooooooo from me
Plz someone share this on this Christmas season!!!!!!!!!
@charkaoui0020: I received your private message asking if it was possible for me to share this. I wrote this long and elaborate response but, alas, you've reached your PM quota so my message will never reach you.

I rarely put anything that was privately sent to me in a public forum but I'll answer you here, hopefully you'll see this. It may also benefit others.

=====BEGIN PRIVATE MESSAGE=====

charkaoui0020 Wrote:Is this book possible?
https://debbiedrum.lpages.co/bounty-of-b...drum-2017/

Hey, there, charkaoui0020. If, by "possible" you mean "Is it possible for me to share it," I have to say ... no, sorry. I don't have access to any of Debbie Drum's download links or Amazon S3 links. She seems to take much better care with her product links than her buddy, Amy Harrop.

Also, products like these are rarely available on open directories (where I go to find stuff to share here). You can visit a site like filechef.com or filepursuit.com and type in the title.

But again, most likely, you won't find it because it's protected behind a secure payment platform like JVZoo or a membership portal. She may even ask buyers to register the product with their name and email address, and then release the download link only after there is a match in her payment system records.

Sorry for the long explanation but I don't like telling people I cannot help them without giving ample reason as to why I can't do so. And at $47, I don't plan to buy that product.

Another suggestion: If you belong to any other Black Hat sites, check there. Someone may have shared it there. I also recommended you to open a REQ thread but I see now that you've done that.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Also, be sure to clean your mailbox of old messages so new ones can get through. Or maybe I'm not understanding the forum's rules with 'quotas' ... maybe you're limited to sending only X number of messages.

At any rate, I posted all this here so you'll come back and see it since I can't reach you via PM.

==== END PRIVATE MESSAGE ===

Also, let me just say this @others here to bump this request (and I'm not trying to be a smart-ass)...

With the exception of my good buddy manythanks, no one here has more than 10 reps and many of you have been members of the forum for almost a year (at least) and a year and a half (charkaoui0020). Some people don't value REPS but in my opinion, they say a lot about your interaction on the forum. Reps come from people you when you share something of value ... be that your opinion/advice, answering a question, providing a link they need, or even referring them to websites that might have what they want. Reps = Contributing Value.

My pet peeve is people who always have a hand out and never give.

Here's an analogy: You can go to the bank to withdraw only so many times before you'll have to make a deposit or the funds will run dry. Think of sharing or contributing as giving back or putting something of value into the account.

I recommend you start sharing (something as freely as advice or comments) rather than asking. It took me a while to get up the nerve to do my first share but once I did, and saw the comments from people who enjoyed what I shared, it became second-nature.

I share a LOT of stuff. Not only that, I share resources (links) where people can download to their heart's content. I encourage people to come back to the forum and share some of what they download. I don't know if they do (there's no way to tell) but I hope they do.

But I'll tell you what, it pains me to see someone with less than a handfull of reps asking for stuff. Especially someone who has not been a member here very long or (on the other hand) have been around a year or more.

There's no reason for it. If you don't contribute because you don't have the confidence or don't think you know how, maybe I can help. Just shoot me a PM and I'll put together a guide (if enough people are interested).

Please, take my advice kindly as that is how I truly intend it to sound; NOT as a harsh criticism. If any of you choose to take offense, it's your choice but sometimes, the truth can hurt.

As one person who bumped this request mentioned (a reference to Christmas as the season of giving), my rant here is to encourage people to give more. It's the only way this forum can REMAIN the best blackhat forum.

HINT: This is only my opinion but if everyone who downloaded also repped, I think there would be a lot more sharing.

I wish you the best!

Regards,
Layna61524
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's