Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] An NLP Collection of books and documents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
An NLP Collection of books and documents

Updated: 2019-01-07

Had a few people reach out to me and ask for a reup of these files.... But here is the issue. I have a HUGE Library and am not sure exactly what was in the original post that I did...

So here is a collection of NLP stuff. Should get you going as this contains some very good items.

Feel FREE to mirror these so if the link goes down others have access to the files!

Zipped and ready to go:

Reps are always appreciated.

Cheers,

G.S.
Max reps added, GordonShumway. I do love the mind stuff. I am still trying to figure out what, exactly, NLP is all about. That's why I appreciate your share so much.
Thanks for the share GordonShumway. I'm out of reps today but I'll be back tomorrow to give my max reps to you.

Just for your info the second zip file won't open. Any chance you can re-up?

Cheers!
(11-15-2017 10:57 PM)onefineday Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the share GordonShumway. I'm out of reps today but I'll be back tomorrow to give my max reps to you.

Just for your info the second zip file won't open. Any chance you can re-up?

Cheers!

I used 7Zip to make this file. It is 2 parts and you should be able to open the first one and just get all the files inside of the two parts. If you are using 7Zip (FREE), then you do not need to open the second one.... Sort of like multi-part RAR files.

Cheers,

G.S.
(11-11-2017 03:22 PM)Nancy857 Wrote: [ -> ]Max reps added, GordonShumway. I do love the mind stuff. I am still trying to figure out what, exactly, NLP is all about. That's why I appreciate your share so much.

@Nancy857 - NLP is really about the language you use to others and internally with yourself. We all have an inner voice in our heads that is always talking to us. Some of us decide that we do not want the negative side that stops us from doing and getting the things we want in life, so we change what that voice is saying.

NLP can assist you with that, it can also assist you in understanding why people do what they do and how to either influence them to make a choice that you want them to make OR help them to make a better life for themselves.

NLP has come a long way in the last 10 years and now is mainstream as more and more people come to understand that we can change the way we interact with the world around us and when we do that, we change our world and the entire world.

It is well worth learning about this technology as it for sure will have a large impact on how you see things in your own life and those people you come in contact with.

I know the study of this and other PMA topics has completely changed my life and I am now free.

As I write this, I am in Thailand, sitting on the beach at my 5-star hotel. My business of helping people has grown exponentially since I adopted many of the ideas and concepts that are foundation stuff of NLP. Soon I will be off to Australia to continue my adventures.

That was one of the big reasons I shared the library of NLP works. "When you change the way you look at something, the think you are looking at changes." When I accepted that I was good enough to help others and put myself out in the world with a strong belief in myself, opportunity flowed to me in ever increasing amounts.

You can do the same.

Just being the super active member you are here on BBHF tells me that you have more knowledge about how the digital marketing and other areas of online work. Those skills are super useful as most business owners have zero clue on how to do 1 percent of the stuff you do every day.

Go forth and prosper!

Cheers,

G.S.
I would like to learn more about NLP, too. But the links are down. Could you please reup them? Thank you!
please link is down.please reupload
Could anyone reupload?
Reference URL's