Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Power Chess for Kids: Learn How to Think Ahead and Become One of the Best Players in Your School by Charles Hertan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 51isMrDT7ZL._SX362_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

A power move, explains experienced chess teacher Charles Hertan, is a winning master tactic that requires thinking ahead. To become one of the best chess players in your school you need to be able to think just 1,5 moves ahead, and this book teaches the four basic tricks do so. You will learn how to weed out silly moves and just consider a few important ones. Forget about learning openings and endgames, power moves will help you win in all stages of the game. Charles Hertan introduces the four main characters who will help you to learn these basic skills: Zort (a teenaged computer from the planet Zugszwang), the Dinosaurs, Power Chess Kid and the Chess Professor . The most complete and fun kids book ever on learning how to win games!

Download:

Code:
https://mega.nz/#!kzIVURAZ!bbEfLl0xXfiGGZ3sVcMxG3_Ql9lnF5ac2dZBHMNEma4

Size: 3.0 MB
Max reps added, SunnyTrio. This is probably good for me as I am woefully inadequate at playing chess. lol
(11-10-2017 02:13 PM)Nancy857 Wrote: [ -> ]Max reps added, SunnyTrio. This is probably good for me as I am woefully inadequate at playing chess. lol

Glad you like it @Nancy857.
You should also download volume 2.
(11-10-2017 02:27 PM)sunnyTRIO Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2017 02:13 PM)Nancy857 Wrote: [ -> ]Max reps added, SunnyTrio. This is probably good for me as I am woefully inadequate at playing chess. lol

Glad you like it @Nancy857.
You should also download volume 2.

Thanks

I will do that, SunnyTrio. I will leave you max reps for that, too. :)
Thank you
sunnyTRIO!

... er, ähm,... there's a volume 2? (says she hopefully...!)
<grin>
Reference URL's