Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: {get} GramEasy v.1.5 - Instagram Automatic Tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: Ueeo_Xu_W.jpg]

Quote:
GRAMEASY is exactly that software tool. It helps put your Instagram account on autopilot, doing the liking and commenting activities for you round the clock, attracting followers to your account even when you are asleep. It’s a powerful tool, but used incorrectly you could appear like a spammer and lose hard earned real followers.

Quote:
Quote:

________________________________________________________________________________​_______________________

[Image: 1.gif]
hi @wwmac is this nulled version or does it need valid license to run?
Is that works .really ?
Thanks Great Share. +Reps Added
THIS IS NOT NULLED, NEED VERSION KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I managed to null it use this 543f467f-4f8e-910d-072e-3471db82327f in install as code

Then go inside /install/do_install.php 31 line $verification = verify_purchase_code($purchase_code); put in front // to comment and bypass verification this line it need to be likes this //$verification = verify_purchase_code($purchase_code);

ADD REPS AND ENJOY FREE SCRIPT!!!Happydance Happydance Happydance
THanks working

100%

(11-02-2017 05:56 AM)musicpirate Wrote: [ -> ]THIS IS NOT NULLED, NEED VERSION KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I managed to null it use this 543f467f-4f8e-910d-072e-3471db82327f in install as code

Then go inside /install/do_install.php 31 line $verification = verify_purchase_code($purchase_code); put in front // to comment and bypass verification this line it need to be likes this //$verification = verify_purchase_code($purchase_code);

ADD REPS AND ENJOY FREE SCRIPT!!!Happydance Happydance Happydance

WORKING 100%
I don't think this is version 1.5, a lot of the updates are missing like the like+follow, coupon management, proxies etc.. seems to be just version 1.0...
File name: grameasy-15.rar
Detection ratio: 1 / 56

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b642e.../analysis/

Hitface
(11-02-2017 07:24 PM)salado Wrote: [ -> ]File name: grameasy-15.rar
Detection ratio: 1 / 56

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b642e.../analysis/

Hitface

For my working fine, I testes it and running.
It seems to be working, but this is quite old, and I also believe it is 1.0 or 1.1 because some of the important controllers are not ioncubed and 1.5 has those files encrypted with ioncube.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's