Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] - Local Consulting Empire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SP:

Magic Button :
http://localconsultingempire.com/

FE:

Magic Button :
http://localconsultingempire.com/members/main/

A search shows other pages on the site, but I think it's all interactive stuff with the author.

basic rundown:

--find offline businesses with a lot of customers and lower transactional value (e.g. - restaurants, bakeries)

--businesses must have $$$ for marketing, you should only interact with the shot caller, and they must have an email list (you're not told how to ascertain those things ahead of time)

--contact as many businesses as possible (sales copy makes it sound like it's all done via email...then the product says to do whatever you want...recommends cold calling and spends a little time discussing it)

--take business' email list, mail them with an opt-in to a text/SMS platform

--send offers to said people via text/SMS via bulk sending service (a couple are recommended...don't think this really matters)

--offer to start for free, then get paid for continued service

--base fees on number of people you get on the text/SMS list coupled with what business owner says average transaction is

Overall, an ok iteration of this idea. Good if you've never heard of this kinda thing before. Product isn't totally in line with what the sales copy promises (but that's just IMO). Wasn't fleshed out very well either.

You're told emailing businesses is an option, but not shown how to get contact info. You're given these criteria, but not shown how to supposedly find it (how do I know if Iim and Mary's Bakery down the street has an email list?), etc.

Something to possibly build on, but I wouldn't go with just what's in this product, though. The claims, testimonials, etc in the copy feel very Luther Landro / Jim Mack-y to me...meaning they're only *loosely* based on what's in the product. As in did what was in the product lead to the results in the copy? Yes. Was there a lot more to it? I bet so.

*shrug*
(10-31-2017 07:29 AM)noob14 Wrote: [ -> ]SP:

Magic Button :
http://localconsultingempire.com/

FE:

Magic Button :
http://localconsultingempire.com/members/main/

A search shows other pages on the site, but I think it's all interactive stuff with the author.

basic rundown:

--find offline businesses with a lot of customers and lower transactional value (e.g. - restaurants, bakeries)

--businesses must have $$$ for marketing, you should only interact with the shot caller, and they must have an email list (you're not told how to ascertain those things ahead of time)

--contact as many businesses as possible (sales copy makes it sound like it's all done via email...then the product says to do whatever you want...recommends cold calling and spends a little time discussing it)

--take business' email list, mail them with an opt-in to a text/SMS platform

--send offers to said people via text/SMS via bulk sending service (a couple are recommended...don't think this really matters)

--offer to start for free, then get paid for continued service

--base fees on number of people you get on the text/SMS list coupled with what business owner says average transaction is

Overall, an ok iteration of this idea. Good if you've never heard of this kinda thing before. Product isn't totally in line with what the sales copy promises (but that's just IMO). Wasn't fleshed out very well either.

You're told emailing businesses is an option, but not shown how to get contact info. You're given these criteria, but not shown how to supposedly find it (how do I know if Iim and Mary's Bakery down the street has an email list?), etc.

Something to possibly build on, but I wouldn't go with just what's in this product, though. The claims, testimonials, etc in the copy feel very Luther Landro / Jim Mack-y to me...meaning they're only *loosely* based on what's in the product. As in did what was in the product lead to the results in the copy? Yes. Was there a lot more to it? I bet so.

*shrug*

Thanks

Thanks, this seems very interesting. I will check it out. Reps given.
Thank you noob14 for a NICE share! +Reps!

At the top of the FE page click "Members Bonuses" it's 1 MP3 but a pretty cool recording to hear.

~ Kenny "cold calling god" Cannon keeps it real ~

Something like this has real potential for people that stick with it. This exact course mightn't have all the answers for ya but combine it with some others to get what you need.
Thanks for the share and detailed review, noob14. Much appreciated. Repped!
Agreed on the potential and combining it with other stuff.

Luther Landro recently released a similar course about catering to restaurants which was crap, but got my wherls turning. I listed my thoughts and ideas here -
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...pid2227485

Adding a couple of the things from this course (like starting with email if your client were to have a list) could eventually lead to a system that would work.

Not convinced you're getting places to pay $1000-2500/month for this service like this product insinuates, though. Maybe the random high-end one-off, but I think those would be very few and far between.

Could always be wrong, I guess, but I looked up one of my area's more popular bars/night club/sports bar type spots. According to manta, their yearly income is $148k. Say average transaction is $20, you'd have to get them 500 extra people through the door every month if you charged them $1000...and that just breaks them even. Oh and that would presume each extra person through the door was 100% profit...which they wouldn't be. Sounds like a mighty tough sell to me...at least at that price. A much lower price...not so much.

(10-31-2017 12:14 PM)Razmataz13 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you noob14 for a NICE share! +Reps!

At the top of the FE page click "Members Bonuses" it's 1 MP3 but a pretty cool recording to hear.

~ Kenny "cold calling god" Cannon keeps it real ~

Something like this has real potential for people that stick with it. This exact course mightn't have all the answers for ya but combine it with some others to get what you need.
Thanks a lot for share :)
(10-31-2017 09:12 PM)noob14 Wrote: [ -> ]According to manta, their yearly income is $148k. Say average transaction is $20, you'd have to get them 500 extra people through the door every month if you charged them $1000...and that just breaks them even.

Good points, but I think your math was a bit off (unless you're factoring in other expenses?). $20 x 500 ppl is $TEN thousand not $ONE thousand. Using your assumptions, it would seem you would only need to bring in an extra 50 people to the establishment for them to break even.
Thanks for the share.
Thanks a lot for share :)
Thanks for the share....
Reference URL's