Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [HOT SHARE] Brian Tracy Proven 4-Step Process to Become a Professional Speaker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you imagine making $5,000 for a 60-90 minute talk?

It's possible, and it's definitely within reach...

In fact, professional speakers are some of the highest paid people in the world. Beginners can earn up to $5,000 per talk while some of the most advanced speakers earn up to $250,000 per talk.

The bottom line? Life as a speaker can be very, very good.

So join me as I reveal my secrets for finding and negotiating high-paying speaking gigs – all inside my breakthrough 4-Step Video Training Program for Speakers.

Sale Page:
http://www.briantracy.com/success/six-fi...areer.html

Enjoy It
http://media.briantracy.com.s3.amazonaws...ed_720.mp4
I've seen this and the one thing I want to share about it is a key lesson for people in the IM/MMO arena.

This is an automated webinar but observe how different this is to the ones run by the likes of Kern, Andy Jenkins, Filsame and the rest of those "gooroos" you know.

See how he doesn't "hype-up" what he is offering.

Notice how the people who gave testimonials don't look like they're broke and are from Fiverr. A big observation here is that they are not wearing baseball caps (especially backward-facing), they are not wearing wife-beater singlets/vests and they are not talking about how they made a million dollars yesterday just by using this one "secret."

The real secret here is that they come across as real people, probably because they are anyway.

But I'm sure you get my drift.

I copied this template design and fashioned the ones I use in my free lead generation autowebinars on the template and it converts well, so coincidentally seeing the sales presentation link here I thought I should share my learnings and a lesson in how to do things right for people struggling to get ahead with their online business.

Now you know what not to do and what you definitely should do!

Hope this helps at least one member here.

WW
Thanks for the share Thanks
Reference URL's