Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: JobClass v1.9 - Geolocalized Job Board Script NULLED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JobClass v1.9 - Geolocalized Job Board Script NULLED

JobClass is a Job Board app, a powerful modulable app and has a fully responsive design. Built with Laravel and Bootstrap (HTML5 and CSS3). It is packed with lots of features.

[Image: XonS3oW.jpg]

Download LINK Direct
Code:
http://mirrorfilehost.com/a1e5zusyoi63/JOBsClass_NULLED-1.9.0.rar

Live DEMO !
Code:
https://codecanyon.net/item/jobclass-geolocalized-job-portal-script/18776089
stop copy pasting dude! seriously its not nulled. i am unable to find one working version of this script
(06-20-2017 08:41 PM)HangiMaru Wrote: [ -> ]stop copy pasting dude! seriously its not nulled. i am unable to find one working version of this script

I dont know why this guy isnt banned, always do the same stuff. If you are reading this please report this guy.
Hello Dear @HangiMaru -its NULLED i a using it one of my domain its my local site . and dear @sup3rman i am NOT doing any thing wrong So you say " this guy should banned " .Do you know ! only for you those people now a days NO one are sharing any good things here ,BUT past few months back also this forum is number #1 many quality full stuff was shared by various uploader . BUT only for you and yours those bullshit activities many uploaded are already leave this forums , and this forum is already dead, if i am NOT wrong ! ( hopefully this matter is understand by owner or Lala - SupermoD )
not working--- tested
(06-21-2017 09:06 PM)warez_uploader Wrote: [ -> ]
Hello Dear @HangiMaru -its NULLED i a using it one of my domain its my local site . and dear @sup3rman i am NOT doing any thing wrong So you say " this guy should banned " .Do you know ! only for you those people now a days NO one are sharing any good things here ,BUT past few months back also this forum is number #1 many quality full stuff was shared by various uploader . BUT only for you and yours those bullshit activities many uploaded are already leave this forums , and this forum is already dead, if i am NOT wrong ! ( hopefully this matter is understand by owner or Lala - SupermoD )

[Image: jobclass.png]

If you know how to install it please let me know.
Reference URL's