Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: ★★ [GET★HOT] UnstoppablePLR.com - Personal Transformation Mastery PLR + GOLD + BONUSES ★★
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Make money and DO BUY!

To save Aurelius bandwidth, please upload to MEGA:

Sales: SEE HERE
FE: DOWNLOAD HERE
GOLD: DOWNLOAD HERE

PEACE! sIMplified!

Thanks sIMplified. Good share.
Thanks sIMplified. Awesome share. Really appreciated.
thank you kind sir!
sIMplified,

Thank you for sharing. Reps added.

websell
THANKS FOR THE SHARE, REP+++

Review
As always Aurelius the creator did a good job, in contrary of others plr creator (except Jimmy d brown), he put up good content (most of the time) and here we do have 20.000 words to use + the bonuses.
I like how he started giving a choice of a full guide ebook or the 10 guides that can be delivered gradually.
Note
Like almost always, unstoppable get my 9/10.
9/10 because the plr license doesn't allow to give the guide as a freebie (contrary to plrsalesfunnels guys).
9/10 Because Aurelius could really go bigger and more serious if he did more and better longer videos, I personally feel that the gold/upsell of just 10 videos (sometimes they are a couple of minutes long) is not worth selling it as it is, but hey, this is our job to do to get money, authority and fame fast, right!

Go on people, use this material to make money, do not over complicate, just check the plr guide and unstoppableplr blog, there are few free posts and videos that can help you to get started in a matter of hours, yes hours...

Now take action and stop making excuses.
Cheers
Thank you @sIMplified
Thanks for this great share sIMplified ♕ !!

Tupac - your reviews are very, very helpful - thanks for sharing them.
Thanks
(+Reps added, of course.)
(06-10-2017 02:54 AM)tupac Wrote: [ -> ]THANKS FOR THE SHARE, REP+++

Review
As always Aurelius the creator did a good job, in contrary of others plr creator (except Jimmy d brown), he put up good content (most of the time) and here we do have 20.000 words to use + the bonuses.
I like how he started giving a choice of a full guide ebook or the 10 guides that can be delivered gradually.
Note
Like almost always, unstoppable get my 9/10.
9/10 because the plr license doesn't allow to give the guide as a freebie (contrary to plrsalesfunnels guys).
9/10 Because Aurelius could really go bigger and more serious if he did more and better longer videos, I personally feel that the gold/upsell of just 10 videos (sometimes they are a couple of minutes long) is not worth selling it as it is, but hey, this is our job to do to get money, authority and fame fast, right!

Go on people, use this material to make money, do not over complicate, just check the plr guide and unstoppableplr blog, there are few free posts and videos that can help you to get started in a matter of hours, yes hours...

Now take action and stop making excuses.
Cheers

Yes well said I agree and gave you max reps because everyone who sees or gets this can flip these with ease..
(06-10-2017 02:54 AM)tupac Wrote: [ -> ]Review

It's an impression that you have or did you read all texts ???
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's