Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: FREE VPS for 5 months! | New method | Repeatable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a repeatable way that I have used to get over 12 AMAZING VPS, its really works and can be done under a minute!

1) Open this link: https://m.do.co/c/012569fbccf1 ( you'll get free $10 with this)
2) Register your email and confirm it.
3) Fill your information with CC or VCC your choice. Not for any payment just to register.
4) Click 'Have a promo code?' link(bottom of page) and write this "LOWENDBOX" ($15 promo code)
5) With 25$ you can buy 5 months free VPS. After 5 months just repeat with a new account.

You can also sell the VPS...
pls rep..Thanks
i used that is good but i cant pass billing details by using fake credit card details.
i`ve tried 2 or 3 cards but it is not accepting
(06-03-2017 06:13 AM)jacksii Wrote: [ -> ]i used that is good but i cant pass billing details by using fake credit card details.

spectrocoin . com their vcc works perfectly with it!

(06-03-2017 06:31 AM)SinWithin Wrote: [ -> ]i`ve tried 2 or 3 cards but it is not accepting

fake cc or real vcc??
ok, got $10 for signup but when applied coupon code while adding cc it says: Account not eligible to use this coupon code
not working bro. spectrocoin giving me IP Restrictions.
can anyone share with me. who pass the VCC or Billing.
for 2 days trail.
no working, please share with me a vcc valid bro ;) rep++
anyone active his account kindly share with us. i really need to check some one script on server after installation i will remove it.
thanks in advance
BULSHIT THREAD

Reported as Affiliate link:-
'Referral Program - Nobody can tell the DigitalOcean story better than our customers.'
'Send your friends $10 in DO credit and earn $25 for each one that signs up.'

Fortunately, everyone is FAILING signup because FAKE Credit Card numbers do not pass.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's