Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [TUT] How To Use Web 2.0 For Link Building
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
UPDATED VERSION WITH IMPROVED FORMATTING ON MY WEBSITE!

Full version posted only for my BBHF family!
Please do NOT claim this work as your own.
If you share it please include the link to my original article.

Why You Should Create A Link Wheel

A link wheel is the easiest and most efficient way to get high quality web 2.0 backlinks. They can be re-used to rank multiple pages, and can be made effortlessly. The method I am about to show you can be scaled to allow you to rank for keywords of any difficulty, and it is completely free.

Check out my list of high ranking web 2.0 sites, which you can use for this tutorial.

Creating The Web 2.0 Link Wheel

Writing Top-Notch Articles

For each web 2.0 site in the first tier, you'll need a unique article of 500+ words. I HIGHLY recommend writing this article by hand (or outsourcing it), but if you're on a low budget, you can scrape some content and spin it. If you decide to spin the articles, thoroughly check them to ensure they make sense and are readable by humans. You should also test them for plagiarism as they must be more than 98% unique.

What Should The Article Include

Your main keyword (or a variation) should appear in the title, at the start of the article, and also near the end. Add a link to your ranking site and an authority site that is not a direct competitor. Add one or two relevant images. The ALT tags of the images should contain your keyword or a variation of it. You can also embed a relevant YouTube video, if you have one.

How To Create High Quality "Super" Web 2.0 Sites

For the first tier of the link wheel, we will be creating so-called "super" web 2.0 sites. These are simply sites that have multiple pages. The sub-domain of the site should be your main keyword, if this isn't available add a stop-word to the beginning or end. Here's how to structure the websites:
  • Main Page - The landing page of your web 2.0 site should contain your unique article.
  • About Page - This could be a page about your niche, the specific topic you are writing about, or a relevant service. Add as much detail as you can, these extra pages are about making your site look authentic.
  • Contact Page - Without including any personal information, add a simple contact form to allow people to comment on your posts. This increases the authenticity of your web 2.0 site.
  • Other Pages - Feel free to add more content in the form of blog posts. These should include a link back to your main page. I recommend not linking these to your ranking site, though you can link them to other authority websites.
Use this as an example, and change the content to make it more relevant for you. Some people link the blog posts to their ranking site. If you want to do this, only link every third article or so, and mix up the anchor text.

Now you need to link all the articles together. If you haven't done this already, go ahead and do it now.

It should look something like this:
  • Article One --> Article Two
  • Article Two --> Article Three
  • Article Three --> Article Four
  • Article Four --> Article Five
  • Article Five --> Article Six
  • Article Six --> Article One

That's the hard part done! Remember, you can add as many sites to the link wheels as you want. If you're trying to rank for a high competition keyword, you can create multiple link wheels. For example, you might have three link wheels, with each link wheel containing six web 2.0 sites.

Turning The Link Wheel Into A Link Pyramid

If we want our web 2.0 sites to rank, we need to create backlinks to them. I'll show you two easy methods to get backlinks for free.

Using Expired Tumblr Sub-Domains

It is possible to find Tumblr accounts that are no longer active, but still have all their backlinks.

Using a piece of software called Tumblr Hunter, which you can get from SupaGrowth, we can automatically scrape for inactive Tumblr sites. Enter your keywords into the program, and export the list once the program has finished. We need to check each URL to see how many backlinks it has, we only want the ones with 40 or more backlinks. Personally I only use accounts with 100+ backlinks, but 40+ will work fine.

As we did in the creation of the link wheel, we're going to add an article to the landing page. This time it only needs to be 200 words and can be scraped. Again, add your main keyword and links to your web 2.0 sites, as well as relevant images and videos.

Using The 301 Elevator Effect

The 301 elevator effect is a method involving the permanent redirection of domains, and then sending lots of backlinks to these domains. This means your ranking site will get lots of link juice, but the 301 domains will suffer if Google penalizes you for the backlinks.

For this, we're going to need some cheap domain names. You can get these from NameCheap (That's an affiliate link. If you'd rather not use it then just Google for NameCheap). They offer domains for 88 cents. Buy three of these, using your main keyword as the domain name. Now, setup 301 redirects on all of these domains to one of your web 2.0 sites. I like to use WordPress, as it has the highest PR and ranks the best. The site you choose should be the one with the best content and the one you will continue to develop.

Now For The Magic

We're going to blast these domains with as many backlinks as we can. You can use any software you have available, or buy a load of cheap backlinks online. Really, any way to get backlinks to these domains will work. Look at spending about $10, with this you can easily get 100,000 backlinks for each domain.

And that's the easy part done! If you're trying to rank for a high competition keyword then you may need more than three 301 redirection sites, but for low competition keywords three should be enough.

Final Thoughts

Didn't I tell you that would be easy? As I've already said, this method can be scaled to rank for any keyword. Embedding videos into the articles is a great way to boost your videos views. Check out my in-depth article on ranking YouTube videos.

If you enjoyed this article, please read the rest of them at http://joshuarosato.com/
Any tutorial on how to find high metric web 2.0s?
I'll get one up soon.
Wow never thought about this way... Joking of course i know and yes it's working fine. Problem is only about finding a lot of expired tumblr's account plus per each account you must to have 1 unique ip and 1 unique email address or it will be leaked and risky to get spam block.
(05-31-2017 06:07 PM)Alister Wrote: [ -> ]Wow never thought about this way... Joking of course i know and yes it's working fine. Problem is only about finding a lot of expired tumblr's account plus per each account you must to have 1 unique ip and 1 unique email address or it will be leaked and risky to get spam block.

I've had no trouble using the same account for multiple Tumblr accounts. It's not like a PBN where any trace of info will render it completely useless, though you should try and keep them as unique as possible.

And finding expired Tumblr's is easy. I just leave the program running constantly, stop it in the morning and move the results into a mass backlink checker, and then start another instance of Tumblr Hunter.

You don't have to use Tumblr accounts either, any type of expired web 2.0 site will work, including Weebly and WordPress.com
1 You are right but i said this only for those who are using hard competitive niches with a lot of spam etc.. But for those who are doing basic stuff it's enough
2 Yes it's easy to find expired blogs but not easy to find really good one with good metrics. I'm for example doing twice filtering of metrics before final decision. Tumbler Hunter it's only for Tubmlr but I'm prefer my own custom and powerful tool which i'm using successfully and it's find really good blogs.
3 Wordpress asking money for re-registering of expired name.

But anyway it's good to send backlinks with proper linkwheel from expired blogs and your's linkwheel a little bit weak cause you miss some details.
(05-31-2017 11:01 PM)Alister Wrote: [ -> ]1 You are right but i said this only for those who are using hard competitive niches with a lot of spam etc.. But for those who are doing basic stuff it's enough
2 Yes it's easy to find expired blogs but not easy to find really good one with good metrics. I'm for example doing twice filtering of metrics before final decision. Tumbler Hunter it's only for Tubmlr but I'm prefer my own custom and powerful tool which i'm using successfully and it's find really good blogs.
3 Wordpress asking money for re-registering of expired name.

But anyway it's good to send backlinks with proper linkwheel from expired blogs and your's linkwheel a little bit weak cause you miss some details.

I agree that finding worthy Tumblr links is hard, personally I don't use Tumblr at all as I find they are useless for ranking competitive keywords. This tutorial is aimed at people new to SEO and therefore looking to rank low-competition keywords.

What details do you believe I'm missing? I tried to keep the tutorial as simple as possible, meaning I didn't cover all grounds, but if there's something you feel is essential to the tutorial then I can add it in.
Thanks a lot ! Great Share !!!! Max Reps added !
You missed concept of proper building linkwheel. It's not like it must to be. So if do like it must to be then it can be easy to beat medium competition kw's too. And dont forget articles from one expired tumblr accounts is good but articles from two expired blogs with proper linkwheel much better. Not all kw's and all the niches is cover only competitive kw's like i know astonishing kw's in hard niche but they are low competitive.
Very nice little guide here, cheers and bookmarked
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's