Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Question About Leaking IP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have tryed using proxies for growing account's on facebook , bough 10 proxies from squid-proxies for 2$ each ,and used 1 proxy for 2 accounts
have noticed that when i made Facebook account's (every new account been opening new Mozilla Firefox **profile** and assigning him a new proxy +Different Browser Agent Spoofer and Blocked WebRTC too)
and when i gone through filling account info/bio Facebook always offer me my real location as (Israel) and not US Location by proxy, and asking for israel mobile number too , (+972 at start)
The new accounts i made manually and have been growing them very slowly, adding 10-15 friends at first day at most , some i havent add at all , the next day all of them got banned ,
maybe i shouldnt make them as US Location and this is what making zuckerburg mad??

i noticed only http://www.whatismyip.com really showed my real ip even behind proxy , all other ip-tests site show me US Location
so i guess Facebook see my real ip , have also tried browsing using proxifier and proxy con still same IP Leakage

Thank you for answers!
Many people forget to change DNS settings.
Use different DNS servers when you want to go anonymous on the web.
If you use a VPN, but your ISP's DNS, you are leaking traffic requests which can reveal a lot.
An example to hide your DNS traffic is to use opennic, or a paid service like smartdnsproxy.
Check your dns leaks with dnsleak check websites, google dnsleak.
Hope that helps.
Reference URL's