Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Become-pregnant ~ Secrets to Getting Pregnant For Infertile Ladies Direct Download Page...༺♥༻..★★★..༺♥༻…
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: am-galactic-human-now.jpg]

Hi guys

I've noticed that there are a few of us here that are interested in such topics as: Reiki / Healing / Self-Help / Psychology and Parapsychology /Hypnosis/ Spirituality etc

Since i am Galactic Human, I am Exploring The Cosmic Expanses of World Wide Web as a Galactic

i would like to share Stuff Like Reiki / Yuen Healing / Meditation / Softwares / Martial Art Stuff Ebooks / Hypno Stuff etc etc both of which i got thru Minor Tweak in-the-code and Some of which i hav paid for in-earnest.

The approx Collection i hav is in Millions, mind you many are now being shared on the Internet for the First time

My philosopy has allways been Sharing - is - Caring and Share i will

I promise this will be a Share like Never before in the coming days Perfect 10

You all are awesome

More Power

Thanks

Galactic Human

If you like my post Please Help to post more , I'm immensely grateful to everyone who wants to help me.

[Image: default_clip_image002_300x224.jpg]

Ten years ago I thought I was infertile. Now here’s me, many years later with my two beautiful babies. They were both naturally conceived after years of “trying”. Here’s how it happened…

My name is Carol Andrews, and I’d like to share my story with you. It’s a story of despair, hope, loss, sadness, longing and finally joy—not one, but two miracles!

Ten years ago my husband Lindsay and I decided it was “time to start a family”. We had been married for five years, had saved up and bought our first house. We both had stable jobs. I was 34. My husband was 27. We were ready. We made the decision on our fifth wedding anniversary, 9 September 1994.

We thought it would be easy. After all, we’d put so much effort into not getting pregnant over the first five years of our marriage. We’d tried out all of the different contraceptive options, since the contraceptive pill didn’t seem to agree with me.

We both had physical check ups. Our GP told us we were both in good health and, despite the fact that I’d left my run a little late, should have no trouble conceiving. I (arrogantly) told my GP I was a very young 34, and we enthusiastically started on our mission.

We were both convinced that it would happen quickly. After all, we were both very goal oriented people. Anything we’d set ourselves as a goal before, we’d always achieved. So we were puzzled when 3 months went by and my period rolled around yet again.

We told ourselves that it would happen when the time was right, and continued our efforts in earnest.

It was only later (years later) that I discovered that many of the things we were doing at this stage were actively preventing us from conceiving and carrying a child.

After 12 months of frustration, the situation was starting to affect our relationship. I was moody and short tempered. I seemed to be frequently on the verge of tears, especially if I was out shopping and saw a pregnant woman, or one of the endless number of strollers and prams with a cute baby or toddler on board.

What was I doing wrong? How come all these other women could do it and I couldn’t? What was wrong with me?

I started to feel guilty for leaving it so late. I felt guilty for not looking after my body better—maybe if I’d never drunk alcohol? Maybe I should leave my job?

And I started to blame Lindsay, my husband. What if he was “shooting blanks”? Would it undermine his masculinity if he found out? Would he even go for the test?

Eventually we got all these feelings of resentment and fear out in the open. We had a long heart to heart talk, and decided we needed to get some answers.

I’d been putting off going to the OB-GYN for fear of what I’d be told. I had a good friend who’d been going through IVF (unsuccessfully) and the thought of going through the same thing terrified me.

So Lindsay had his sperm count tested. I had an ultrasound and some blood tests to check for endometriosis or other physical problems, as well as hormonal or other physiological causes.

The results, when they came back, were more frustrating that ever: there was no physical, physiological, or biochemical reason we shouldn’t be able to conceive. We, like many couples, had what was termed “non-specific infertility”. In other words the experts didn’t have a clue. They suggested we “de-stress” and “have more sex”.

[Image: When_is_the_best_time_to_get_pregnant_1024x682.jpg]

On 24 September 1999 our daughter Lauren was conceived. She was born on 4 July 2000. She was a healthy 10 pound 7 ounces, and took to breast-feeding voraciously.

Part of the research I’d done said that babies that were born using the method I’d discovered were often healthier, and matured more quickly than other babies. This was confirmed for us when Lauren started sleeping through the night from 2 weeks of age. She said her first word at 5 months (“Hello”—we got it on video). And at three she was already reading and writing with the ability of a six year old.

When Lauren was 17 months old we decided it was time to try for our second baby. I didn’t want to leave it much longer, as by this stage I was 41, and I knew the risks of having a Down’s Syndrome baby, or some other congenital defect, was greatly increased as I got older.

On 5 January 2002 our second baby Jacob was conceived.

[Image: default_clip_image004.jpg]
[Image: regi.jpg]

[Image: download_logo_2017.png]

http://become-pregnant.com/bpthank-you-final/
there is no download here!!
Only selling such obvious things on his own page :(
(05-01-2017 05:27 AM)berlinerin Wrote: [ -> ]there is no download here!!

Download is working Fine???
Didn't personally NEED this, but thanks, galactichuman, all the same!
;-)

Having looked at it, I think that the author's demand for $39 is quite steep for a 44-page booklet that offers no really new insights... and serves as an advert for a (now-defunct) site [thegetpregnantpack.com] where one could have purchased the "Get Pregnant Pack" for only (!) $597.

Lowest common denominator: Do you want a baby?
Vacation by the sea... the salty air minerals will support fertility, and the relaxed, romantic atmosphere will do the rest.
Good example: Viva Italia!
(Or Salt Lake City, the Dead Sea... main thing is SALTY AIR MINERALS THAT ARE INHALED)
;-)
And if it's a medical condition, talk to Uncle Doc.

@Berlinerin
Probieren Sie mal HIER:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.practical-report-writing.com/miracles%20do%20happen.pdf
oder
http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/25053322/187107675/name/miracles+do+happen.pdf
und beim Mittelmeer-Urlaub!
:-)

InJoy and have PHUN!
Heart
(05-01-2017 09:27 PM)Dulcinea Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't personally NEED this, but thanks, galactichuman, all the same!
;-)

Having looked at it, I think that the author's demand for $39 is quite steep for a 44-page booklet that offers no really new insights... and serves as an advert for a (now-defunct) site [thegetpregnantpack.com] where one could have purchased the "Get Pregnant Pack" for only (!) $597.

Lowest common denominator: Do you want a baby?
Vacation by the sea... the salty air minerals will support fertility, and the relaxed, romantic atmosphere will do the rest.
Good example: Viva Italia!
(Or Salt Lake City, the Dead Sea... main thing is SALTY AIR MINERALS THAT ARE INHALED)
;-)
And if it's a medical condition, talk to Uncle Doc.

@Berlinerin
Probieren Sie mal HIER:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.practical-report-writing.com/miracles%20do%20happen.pdf
oder
http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/25053322/187107675/name/miracles+do+happen.pdf
und beim Mittelmeer-Urlaub!
:-)

InJoy and have PHUN!
Heart

OH thank you, danke, klappt! :)

(05-01-2017 05:39 AM)galactichuman Wrote: [ -> ]

Download is working Fine???

OK sorry!!
Reference URL's