Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Power Texting Men! The Best Texting Attraction Book to Get the Guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 51bedqRuulL._SX260_.jpg]

Power Texting Men! The Best Texting Attraction Book to Get The Guy

Ok Girls, you've been kickin the doors down with men with my first 2 Dating Advice for Women Best Sellers- Now let's not blow it with bad texting.

Hi I'm Gregg, take a walk down texting lane with me and let me divulge what guys WANT to hear from your thumbs!

I'll make you a TEXTPERT by fixing preventable mistakes with simple solutions that WORK in minutes.

We know you can text. We got that. But too many times ladies are texting like we are your boyfriends. We are NOT. At least not yet and maybe never if you don't FIX your texting. We are also not your girlfriend, we don't want to hear how your make-up session is going even though we benefit from it and say we do.
Power Texting Men! will;

Give you 21 jaw dropping seductive texts that you just gotta use!
Make him respond when YOU want him to
Keep him hooked on you all day and night until the next date
Crush ALL your texting blunders
Show how timing, structure, intent and emoticons MATTER

Your night game and your future man demand the complete package out of you. Any weak link in your armor could send him packing. What I am finding is that YOUR weak link is TEXTING MEN!

This texting attraction guide will change this...don't push that guy away EVER again
Ladies, Do Not Pass Up this Book;

Learn the power of less is more
Hit him with wit and keep his senses aroused
Say things that he has never heard from another woman
Learn the secrets of "radio silence"
Book a date without him even realizing that YOU just asked HIM out
TEASE the crap out him with your thumbs

If you want to know what men WANT you to say when texting, ASK a man. You are lost when you text guys and I WILL fix this. I teach ladies how to get the reaction they want. They tell me what they text and it is often the polar opposite of what they SHOULD be texting. They then say, "Wow, he just asked me out!" Yes because you finally figured out his simple brain by listening to a ME...a MAN with a simple brain!

Do you lack confidence? Comfortable in Your Own Shoes: The Building of a Confident Woman is LIVE! This is my confidence course JUST for women and WOW - does it work!

Code:
http://mir.cr/ERLFJCLL
Thank you Thank you Thank you and reps added.
Thanks, StillStanding! This one outta be interesting for sure. I'm looking forward to checking it out very soon!
Reps added!
Thanks again,
PQ :)
re-up request

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/e83i3e81def565t/
Reference URL's