Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Mailster 2.2.4 (formerly Mymail)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mailster is the one of best WP plugin right now, it's better than Mailpoet in my experience.

The latest version is 2.2.4. The reason I upload this version to share with all of you is we unable to update from 2.2.3 to 2.2.4 without activation the plugin (enter the purchase code).

I tried to delete the plugin and install new one from Envato-market API. Even I login to Codecanyon and download the latest version. But it's still 2.2.3

Developer seem did the tricks to ignore people who do not have purchase code upgrade to latest version of the plugin.

After upgrade to latest version 2.2.4 at my website. I zip the plugin and share here for you. I also installed for my other websites and confirmed it's the version 2.2.4

Guaranteed this is the clean version, if you found any bad malicious code in it, you can contact to Admin to ban me. ;)

Just want to share with my subscribers who joined into my plugin group buy and all of you - my friends

Quote:http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/0vgzKtaT/file.html

Use this plugin with Sendgrid education package, you can send 15k mail per month, this is good FREE stuff.
[Image: fa487bbd76e3f8c554a80c4de7f852ae.png]
https://virustotal.com/en/file/c05dd4c5e...492621692/
Thanks for sharing. Hope it works well.
Thanks Nice Thread
Thanks
Thank you so much for this great share!
Thanks for sharing.

Uploaded the plugin and works great!

Can you maybe share some of the extra email templates?
It requires an api key to login to the envato market.

Would be great if you share some!

Thanks a lot for your time.
Appreciate it.
You're awesome!!
(04-20-2017 07:09 AM)goorda Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for sharing.

Uploaded the plugin and works great!

Can you maybe share some of the extra email templates?
It requires an api key to login to the envato market.

Would be great if you share some!

Thanks a lot for your time.
Appreciate it.
You're awesome!!

The plugin does not includes extra templates, need purchase to use it
Thank you kind person for this latest version :)
Thanks for great share, Brother!
Awesome share. Thanks a ton my friend
(04-20-2017 02:11 AM)tompk242 Wrote: [ -> ]Mailster is the one of best WP plugin right now, it's better than Mailpoet in my experience.

The latest version is 2.2.4. The reason I upload this version to share with all of you is we unable to update from 2.2.3 to 2.2.4 without activation the plugin (enter the purchase code).

I tried to delete the plugin and install new one from Envato-market API. Even I login to Codecanyon and download the latest version. But it's still 2.2.3

Developer seem did the tricks to ignore people who do not have purchase code upgrade to latest version of the plugin.

After upgrade to latest version 2.2.4 at my website. I zip the plugin and share here for you. I also installed for my other websites and confirmed it's the version 2.2.4

Guaranteed this is the clean version, if you found any bad malicious code in it, you can contact to Admin to ban me. ;)

Just want to share with my subscribers who joined into my plugin group buy and all of you - my friends

Quote:http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/0vgzKtaT/file.html

Use this plugin with Sendgrid education package, you can send 15k mail per month, this is good FREE stuff.

Thank you brother! Awesome share...Rep+
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's