Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Nabster - Etsy Research Chrome Extension
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Unlike Amazon, Etsy does not share information about top performing products on their site. Third party tools to sort products by popularity are sold for hundreds of dollars.

Nabster is a paid Google Chrome extension which can help you to perform research on e-commerce sites like Etsy. Nabster allows you to conduct e-commerce research across several aggregate sites. You can view products by popularity to shape your campaigns.

Instructions : Download the nulled version, Unzip on your PC. In your chrome browser, go to Settings -> Extensions. Make sure Developed mode is selected. Click on 'Load Unpacked Extension' and go to the folder on your PC where the file manistest.json is located, and add the extension.

Sales Page:

Nulled version:
Code:
http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/jkQJnVZk/file.html

Virustotal :
Code:
https://virustotal.com/en/file/1e04080d571bfae3811928e4c6a175b3ef27a7767d1a07ab3cc42d93cad5c8b3/analysis/1491971038/
Thanks works great +5 rep
Thanks rep added
When i want to upload the manistest.json file,he can't find it on my pc what to do? Thanks
I had the same thing, if you did like me and extracted ity to a folder called Nabster you need to click the next folder also called Nabster, make sure the folder you select has that file in it.
Thanks for the help
(04-12-2017 04:39 PM)PaulieP Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same thing, if you did like me and extracted ity to a folder called Nabster you need to click the next folder also called Nabster, make sure the folder you select has that file in it.

Thanks Paulie for your comments and helping others to install the extension properly. This tool can be a great companion to the Etsify course by Roger and Barry - especially if you do not have access to their online tool.
Even though I have the file in my files that I downloaded and extracted, when I go to un pack extentions the file is not there (where you have to designate a folder for it to unpack).

Any thoughts?
(04-12-2017 07:43 PM)tlrademaker Wrote: [ -> ]Even though I have the file in my files that I downloaded and extracted, when I go to un pack extentions the file is not there (where you have to designate a folder for it to unpack).

Any thoughts?

Just unzip the file in a location on your PC that you can remember. Go to windows explorer / file explorer and verify the folder location that contains the file manifest.json. Now when you are adding the extension in Google Chrome, you have to navigate to the same folder that contains the file manifest.json. Hope it helps.
thanks brother you are the best
Reference URL's