Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Andy Shaw – Part 1 – Creating a Bug Free Mind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: am-galactic-human-now.jpg]

Hi guys

I've noticed that there are a few of us here that are interested in such topics as: Reiki / Healing / Self-Help / Psychology and Parapsychology / Spirituality etc

Since i am Galactic Human, I am Exploring The Cosmic Expanses of World Wide Web as a Galactic

i would like to share Stuff Like Reiki / Yuen Healing / Meditation / Softwares / Martial Art Stuff Ebooks / etc etc both of which i got thru Minor Tweak in-the-code and Some of which i hav paid for in-earnest.

The approx Collection i hav is in Millions, mind you many are now being shared on the Internet for the First time

My philosopy has allways been Sharing - is - Caring and Share i will

I promise this will be a Share like Never before in the coming days Perfect 10

You all are awesome

More Power

Thanks

Galactic Human

[Image: 1.jpg]

The Second part of the Books is allready shread into this link below
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...-AZW3-67-0

Andy Shaw – Part 1 – Creating a Bug Free Mind
English + MP4 + PDF + MP3 + 969 MB

The simplest way to define this system is:-

“A system of thought which gives you back control of your own natural success mindset, so that you can begin again creating ‘on purpose’ instead of ‘by accident.’ It is also the shortcut to total self and life mastery… Where you can learn in weeks what has traditionally taken years.”
But before you read more please understand that these words will not do justice to what this system will do for your life in general…
Order your copy now 100% risk free*

“What If You Have A Success Killing Virus Running About In Your Mind That’s Literally killing Off Your Ability To Create The Life Of Your Dreams?”
How would you like to know the simple difference between ALL successful and ALL unsuccessful people?

As once you know it, then it is the first step to becoming a naturally successful person again.

The Success Teachers Can’t Teach You To Become Successful

So why is it then, that they can’t teach success to the people who haven’t succeeded?
You think they can right? No they can’t… They just appear to be able to teach it to a few… But the secret is, that those few would’ve become successful anyway WITHOUT the teachers help…
This means that, the success teachers can do it, but they can’t teach it…
~Their methods do not change the mind of an unsuccessful person, their methods can only release the mind of an already successful person.~

Which means that, unless you are already a successful person, that their training WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU PERIOD!
You don’t believe me right?

Well that’s not quite true… The truth is don’t want to believe me as if you did then what the heck would you do? I don’t want to believe I am going to die, as I had plans to live forever, unfortunately I won’t so the fact’s are what the fact’s are.

/view/6695BF9300050C6/ANSHCBFM.part1.rar]Part 1
/view/A854AC3796BF033/ANSHCBFM.part2.rar]part 2
/view/4CC30DC2D64B6FD/ANSHCBFM.part3.rar]part3
/view/4EB3657683A6B89/ANSHCBFM.part4.rar]Part4

OR Alternate link

/file/418287f0e8129/ANSHCBFM.part1.rar]Part1
/file/2a393c2d83dbe/ANSHCBFM.part2.rar]Part2
/file/d21c9a5f3a5a4/ANSHCBFM.part3.rar]Part3
/file/cfae671264b31/ANSHCBFM.part4.rar]Part4
Can anyone share the pdf/epub/mobi only. Thanks.
thanks for sharing but your links are broken
Can you share the book only?
Thanks.
Reference URL's