Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Any one has success making money with Mass video Upload in youtube???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There are software avaiable where we can create video using images and create multiple copies of same video.. By uploading in youtube any making money?
Do youtube will ban such accounts?
please share if any one has experience on this?
Would love to know more!
buddy... 10,000+ serious or joke? Happydance
Let me give you my personal opinion about this technique.

I came across some videos of a person selling software. About 15 videos of the same
software came up so this person definitely ranked them. However, to me that was extremely
annoying to see 15 videos of the same product from the same uploader. A definitely turn-off
to me.

Is this something you really want to do?
How much have you made?
(03-05-2017 08:42 PM)BobMurry123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2017 04:39 PM)Xtreme MKT Wrote: [ -> ]Let me give you my personal opinion about this technique.

I came across some videos of a person selling software. About 15 videos of the same
software came up so this person definitely ranked them. However, to me that was extremely
annoying to see 15 videos of the same product from the same uploader. A definitely turn-off
to me.

Just target different keywords and/or make different videos using VSB.
Happydance
It annoys you? It makes money for us! Happydance
(03-05-2017 08:42 PM)BobMurry123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2017 04:39 PM)Xtreme MKT Wrote: [ -> ]Let me give you my personal opinion about this technique.

to me.

Just target different keywords and/or make different videos using VSB.
Happydance

what is vsb
hello bob how do you monetize your videos? ads or cpa?
(02-24-2017 02:26 AM)richierich Wrote: [ -> ]There are software avaiable where we can create video using images and create multiple copies of same video.. By uploading in youtube any making money?
Do youtube will ban such accounts?
please share if any one has experience on this?

Youtube gona ban you for violation of their server policy. If you upload very similar videos on youtube. They are becoming more and more strict. They can kill you for anything.

Just don't do this if you want to make good money..Always create unique and useful videos.
Yes, but not me personally. It's not my cup of tea.

Holly Starks is a proud self-proclaimed spammer. I think she generates 6 figures a year doing it on Youtube.

You can watch her interview on the Lion Zeal show here. She explains exactly how she does it and how she monetizes it.

Even if you don't want to spam, you can get an idea of how easy it is to rank low competition keywords with just embeds and social signals. It's definitely worth the watch.

Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's