Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Quantum Profits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SP :
Code:
http://quantumprofits.co/earlybird/

Magic Button :

n'joy
Thank you. Your are always fast. Rep added. Unfortunately the system allows me to give only one rep. But rest assured I will give multiple reps at different times, because your effort deserves much more than that.
Thanks OP for sharing, Maximum Reps given to you!

***REVIEW****

Summary in 1 line- Answering questions on Quora, and putting a link to your affiliate offer or product or opt-in inside your answer.

DETAILS-
I hate blind sales pages!!! Once I looked at the sales page and saw blind sales copy promising a "Never before seen traffic source", I knew it was going to be bullshit.
SO I was not surprised, though was mildly annoyed, to find out all he's talking about is simply answering questions on Quora and putting a link to your offer at the end of your answer.

To make matters worse, this product is 95% fluff.
Everything in this product including bonuses and the 3 OTOs could easily fit into a 12 page pdf, yet he balloons it into a total of 14 videos, ...14 FRIGGIN VIDEOS!!, (including main product and bonuses and upsells), all of which consists of mostly saying the same things over and over again, and over and over again, and over again yet some more. I think the guy just got access to a microphone for the 1st time in his life and really likes the sound of his own voice. 14 FRIGGIN VIDEOS just to tell you to post on Quora and put a like to your offer/page at the end.
d***!!
And no options of a pdf that one could have quickly skimmed through....everything was in friggin video format!
I was basically squirming on my seat waiting for him to drone on through each video, hoping I might hear something new, and getting disappointed each time. And had to do this for all 14 videos so I could do an informed review....felt like sitting on hot coals and watching a kettle of water till it boils.

I really think there needs to be a revolution against people creating Video-only products...if you like the sound of your own voice, it doesn't necessarily mean others would, especially when you keep talking about the same thing over and over again. People should have the option of a pdf to quickly skim through and avoid all the yada yada....

If you are really bored and jobless and have a lot of time to burn through and enjoy listening to the sound of someone's voice drone on endlessly, then feel free to get a cup of coffee, sit down and start listening away.

If you have better things to do with your time, my 1 line summary at the beginning of this review tells you basically all there is to this product.
I've done the suffering for you guys already....lol

RATING- 1.5/5.
I have to agree with the review in the thread. Mind numbingly slow on providing the information and method, small videos of repetition. This is basically a rehash of the old yahoo answers traffic method.

There are better ways to invest your time while trying to get affiliate marketing going.

It is very dry, very basic and it will require a time sink .

Rep left for both the poster and the reviewer for their time and effort !
Thank you for the share aLwAyStEsTiNg and thank you Maga for the review + reps!
great share bro reps added
to aWLWAYSTESTING FOR posting and MAGA for the great review. Maximum reps added!!
Thank you kaangada for sharing this product and thank you Maga for your timely review.
It surely has saved me some time 47happy

Thank you aLwAyStEsTiNg for sharing this product and thank you Maga for your timely review.
It surely has saved me some time 47happy
Thanks so much for the share alwaystesting

Thanks so much for the great review manga

+++reps for both of you

@Maga - totally get your point with these lame video only products saturating the market. Reason is simple. The 'gurus' are telling everyone they HAVE to create a product to be successful on line and in these same courses they tell these marketers that video is far more highly prized than pdf and people find it far more valuable.

They also tell you in order to create a product you just rehash something that already exists.

That's how you end up with hundreds of lame copycat video courses rehashing tired and never working methods.

Rarely do you hear anyone saying to create a VALUABLE product. Even if it's a one page pdf. Everyone teaches that dozens of videos will wow people and make them feel like they got lots of value.

What a joke.

As far as driving traffic with Quora, don't waste your time. You are better off focusing on almost any other traffic method. And I do mean nearly ANYTHING else. Quora is a complete waste of time.
Thanks for the review, thanks for saving my time
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's