Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] CAMTASIA 9.X ORIGINAL LICENSE - NO CRACK - NO PATCH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello,

Here is CAMTASIA 9.X MULTI USER LICENSE KEY - NO CRACK - NO PATCH - NO BULLSHIT.

Download Camtasia Trial Version from Official site : http://discover.techsmith.com/camtasia-brand-desktop/

LICENSE KEY

NAME : RRS
LICENSE KEY : 5CBW5-DCYZY-6W69C-CCMCK-W9D2D

STEPS :

1. DOWNLOAD TRIAL VERSION FROM OFFICIAL SITE
2. INSTALL CAMTASIA 9.X TRIAL VERSION (DO NOT ENTER LICENSE FIRST, ACTIVATE IT FOR TRIAL VERSION 30 DAYS)
3. DISCONNECT YOUR INTERNET
4. CLOSE AND RE-OPEN CAMTASIA 9 AND CLICK ON HELP -> ENTER THE LICENSE AND ENTER THE ABOVE LICENSE
5. ENJOY FULL VERSION OF CAMTASIA 9.X FREE

SCREENSHOT :

[Image: c39e1855902548a2b7d9beb8c44a081d.png]

ADD A REP ++
this software is useless for me, but everything is working very well as you described REP+
not accepting key. thanks for the share. rep given.
There are other posts that goes into greater detail on how to by-pass the activation. This post doesn't give any specifics and or details on the process to make your offline activation perminent... I am guessing this poster didn't try Camtasia for a specific amount of time because they would have been prompted with a trial message. Follow this post if you want to by-pass the activation for good. http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...t=camtasia
Maurya Thanks

This Works Perfectly Fine as Detailed Happydance, Thanks Maurya, +Reps
Thanks thank you very much Perfect 10 +REP
Thanks. When I use your method it says that "server is unavailable to validate, using your 30 day free trail."
(12-16-2016 10:24 AM)☼ The Matrix Buster ☼ Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. When I use your method it says that "server is unavailable to validate, using your 30 day free trail."

Check out the other posts that go into more details so you don't get the activation screen any longer.
Found the reg.ini file and put the license key and now it worked without an error message. (from the other post, user Shiffu)

download and replace RegInfo.ini here
C:\ProgramData\TechSmith\Camtasia Studio 9
and use the key in reginfo file
and Done
Is it 9.XX is 64 bit version.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's