Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Cold Cash Mason Issue 1 - UNSATURABLE - EASY GUIDE TO $1000 Per Month
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Great step by step guide, unsaturable, could be outsourced. Has huge potential and could be changed and used on your own.
I started to implement some techniques, as far as good.
This is what I call true online business building.

A few days ago first 95 dollars rolled in :)

[Image: UQJUS8j.png]

[Image: 7z8IlyS.png]

Thanks for sharing, mate! I appreciate your efforts! Perfect 10 Max reps added! Nice Thread
Thanks for this share. Is this your product? If so, it needs work. Lots of spelling and grammar problems in the letter. Also the handwriting looks like a child wrote it. I'd have a woman do the handwriting after the type.
First, thanks and reps to the OP for sharing. Here is my review:

This is a poorly written 10 page pdf that shows you how to do reputation management services for small businesses. It works like this:
1. Find prospects with bad Yelp/Google etc. reviews.
2. Send them a physical letter (not an email) explaining your service. He advises you to include a key, and a lottery ticket as grabbers and a separate sheet with copies of some of their worst reviews.
3. Contact and then contract with a Rep Management firm to do the work. You mark up their price to make a profit for yourself.
Makes it seem far easier than it really is . . . what a surprise!
Cheers,
NoJob
Thank you for the share Code1001 + rep!
wow..great share! rep added!
Thanks for the share.
Thanks for the share.

Are there other courses from that seller? When it says "Issue 1", does it mean that there will be other "Issues"?
+3 REP.

Thank you.
Thanks!!!Thanks
(12-02-2016 06:40 AM)Dreama Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for sharing, mate! I appreciate your efforts! Perfect 10 Max reps added! Nice Thread
No problem mate. I hope you like it
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's