Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] CPA Outbreak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Salespage [HIDE]http://iamtjm.com/cpa-outbreak/ [/spoiler]

Download
My Review:

The latest BSO from CPA Scamboy Timothy Miranda (iamtjm) is
now live. In typical fashion, the salespage is nearly completely blind, giving no hints as to the method, other than you can quickly start making thousands daily with CPA (just like his students).

So what is this about?

It's about Youtube Ads, which you are supposed to direct link to random CPA offers which wouldnt be so bad except for the fact that after getting through about 25 pages of this 55 page drivel-filled PDF, its quite apparent that Scamboy iamtjm has no idea what he is talking about, and has likely never run a YT ad, let alone made any money running YT ads to CPA offers.

The PDF is filled with the most general of information and contains nuggets of wisdom such as:

"If you want great results, you need to create a great video, or use a great video created by someone else"

Of course, no examples of 'great' videos are included, let alone how to create a great CPA marketing YT video

"If you want to start earning with TY ads, you need to connect your YT account to your adwords account"

No kidding. Literally 8-10 pages of this PDF are spent explaining this step.

It's almost as if he just swiped this entire 'product' right off of YT FAQ Help or something.

The most exciting part of this product (and how he really creates sizzle in the sales letter) revolves around the supposed 'case studies' that are included in the PDF.

This is actually the most laughable part of the whole guide.

So what are the case studies?

Once again, it looks as though he just lifted case studies right off of YT website or something.

No kidding.

The case studies talk about so and so Fortune 500 company that increased brand awareness with YT video ads.

Honestly, I'm not really sure if this latest piece of trash by iamtjm could have been any more pathetic.

Very, very sad that clowns like this continue to steal money out of the pockets of hard working people.

Its pretty obvious the only money iamTJM makes has nothing to do with actual CPA earnings, but instead with selling the dream of big CPA earnings to the desperate people on his list.

I have no intention of refunding this sh**, making the world once again aware of this scammer is even better.
Great review lol
Rep added for the review.
Rep added for the hilarious review, at least I now know about amTJM and will steer clear of his products.
Thank you for the share blackhatbill + rep!
@blackhatbill

MAX Reps for your honest review and contribution!
Thanks for share and Review. Reps added.

Ziippy Mirror
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/YzeterDG/file.html
Reference URL's