Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Question About CPA Tracking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question about cpa offers that do not allow email traffic. If your website link is put in a email to take the visitor to your website and then you put a offer link on your website that leads to the cpa offer, will the cpa network be able to track the visitor back to the email. Or will they only be able to track the visitor back to your website?
Can any cpa experts answer this please?
No they should not be able to track it back to the email. But the problem you will face is it will make it 100 times harder to get them to the offer. Say you get a 5% click through then the same for your site, you would be cutting the traffic to 5% of 5% if you get me.

I know a good network that have lots of email offers if you want the link let me know.
(10-27-2016 04:04 AM)emoji Wrote: [ -> ]No they should not be able to track it back to the email. But the problem you will face is it will make it 100 times harder to get them to the offer. Say you get a 5% click through then the same for your site, you would be cutting the traffic to 5% of 5% if you get me.

I know a good network that have lots of email offers if you want the link let me know.
Thanks for enlightening me. I have cpa offers in emails going to my website, then the visitor clicks on the cpa affiliate link on my website and it is doing well. The problem is that I have not gotten credit for any of the leads.

Out of 50 visitors clicking on the cpa offer link, I am sure that at least 1 person would have filled out the 2 page offer.
Thanks again max +rep
I would personally like about 400 clicks and get one. I am only starting this myself with display. Some days I go with 0 out of 2-300 clicks but then you get days where you get 7 or 8 out of the same amount of clicks.

This is a decent tool for tracking, easy to install lots of options like split testing. Could try different landing pages see what works best etc.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Get-...rackz+gold

Wish you luck though. I too wanna find out how to get this money printing machine working.
You could make a double meta refresh then your clients will be redirected to the offer without their interaction. Double meaning email link to 1 page on your site and that page will do a meta refresh to a 2nd page and from there to the offer. This should help to clean out any referrer tracking. I don't do email marketing, but that's what I would do.
Reference URL's