Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: How Did I Make $7.6 Million in revenue Using Shopify + Facebook Ads in the last 10 months.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello all,

I am back with some inspiration for all of who are struggling to make money online or are unable to scale up the business.

To be honest, I can brag about how easy it is to do it. You will have a magic wand which you just move on the Shopify store and money will flow. Let's face it - there is nothing is called as a free lunch. We all need to work hard to achieve the results.

Here is the screenshot of my work which has started paying me back for my efforts.

[Image: 69804_WarriorForum.jpg]

Let me tell you exactly what and how I did to reach here.

I am sure you would have read my previous posts on how I started, so to avoid wasting your time, I will start straight to the point.

These are the 5 things which I did:

>> Mindset Shift:
Till last year, I was always looking for the done for you system or some techniques which can help me to quick money. In doing so, I had spend money on one system to another and outcome was that my situation had not changed. In fact, my financial losses were growing because of unplanned spends. I am sure most of us would have gone this journey or going through it at the moment. Let me the truth, if you want to be successful then do not follow the system rather create the you system.

Do not copy what successful people do rather copy how did they decide to become successful

>>Commitment to work: This is the most critical aspect to my journey. I commited myself to give atleast 3 hours per day to learn one method. When I started doing this I was getting distracted from shiny emails which showed magical techniques to make money -- Oh by the way this techniques are not used by anyone :)
In order to get avoid the distraction, I cleaned my emails and unsubscribe to all the irrelevant information providers.

>>Stick to one method: I have been into online marketing for more than 10 years, and while I was on Job I have handled mostly e-commerce clients. So I knew one thing that if I can generate the revenue for them then I can generate revenue for myself, without any hesitation. In Jan, I decided to start with e-commerce store on Shopify. When I decided to go ahead with I haven't looked anything after that.

>>Building my own system: This was this first milestone I wanted to achieve, so I decided to create my own system. Initially, I use to get confuse on what is the system and I always believed that system means money making machine. Which is true for me today also :) Then I started created system for everything right from how to do a market research, how to find the niche, how to build the store, how to plan your campaigns, how to create test and many more things.

>>Mastering one traffic generation techniques: There are many techniques available in market using which you can generate traffic. To be honest, I like all the methods and at the same time the bitter truth is that not all the techniques will work for everyone. With that reality, I decided to go ahead and learn FB advertising to the core. While I was learning, I was using Google Adwords to promote my store.

Let ask you this to all of you here "Are you all ready to step up your efforts to generate money in 2017?"

I am sure no one here would say NO...

When everyone says YES then why it is not happening. I will tell you what I think.

I have people contacting me for coaching, to be honest, I offer one-on-one coaching which is definitely not a cheap one.

While I speak with them I get following responses:

"How much money can I make?" This question is 100% relevant but then before there one question you should ask yourself "On scale 1-10, how committed are you to make money?" Anything less than 10 means your are not committed, do whatever is required to make yourself to be on 10.

"Can I start making money fast?" Imagine this you have to travel to Australia from the US what will you do? Simple, I will catch a flight and reach Australia. Right? If you said YES then you are partially right. On the day of the journey what will you do? You will leave your house, will go by some vehicle to Airport, Checkin your laugguage and board the flight. And wait till you reach Australia. What if you tell Pilot, "Can I reach Australia in 1 hour?" Smart people will like you and me will not say that. Same is true here also, when you are learning commit yourself to learning first and than to the money.

"I don't know whether I will succeed" I want you think of the time when you started to walk, the first step which you took, was that perfect? Did you fall while balancing? Did you cry when you got hurt? Absolutely! We all have gone through that journey. Fast forward today, are you able to walk, it is pretty much unconcious pattern now. So if you can learn to walk by yourself then learning anything is easy. Believe in Yourself

BBHF members, I would say that continue doing the good work. Stop the noise which stops your progress. Learn the skills that helps you to step up the money making game.

God Bless and Have a Super Duper 2017....

Regards,
Nirav
* yawn * .
I hope you have a good sleep :)

Cheers,
Nirav

(10-20-2016 11:57 PM)quijibo Wrote: [ -> ]* yawn * .
I know there are many on bbhf that are looking for
guidance on how to use FB Ads correctly and effectively.

That said:
Posting in SEO forum about using FB ADS !?
REALLY ??
imho
I feel that you have made a promise
in your thread title and not delivered.
Certainly I would expect a follow
through after that initial posting:
I am guessing we never will.

Hitface
Wish I could give ----negative rep
Hitface
(10-20-2016 11:30 PM)niravg Wrote: [ -> ]Let me tell you exactly what and how I did to reach here.

All you basically said was work hard.
'EXACTLY What and How I did' isn't close to what you posted.

that's why you're getting the responses
No problem!

I posted in the social media optimization. I personally believe that what is more important is the mindset and that is what I wanted to convey. If I am not able to convey that then I apologize for it.

Moreover, I have been following the same steps that are being discussed in the forums. If I mentioned those steps then people tell the same thing, nothing new we all know it.

For example: If I say that I started with doing niche research. I went to on Amazon and Pinterest to do a research. What do you think is it new? Absolutely not, but reality is that unless you find your away you will not know the unique way that suits your style personality.

I hope you understood what I am saying to here.

(10-21-2016 01:21 AM)We Go Wrote: [ -> ]
I know there are many on bbhf that are looking for
guidance on how to use FB Ads correctly and effectively.

That said:
Posting in SEO forum about using FB ADS !?
REALLY ??
imho
I feel that you have made a promise
in your thread title and not delivered.
Certainly I would expect a follow
through after that initial posting:
I am guessing we never will.

Hitface
Wish I could give ----negative rep
Hitface

Hi,

As I said earlier, I have been doing the same thing which mentioned on various topic in this forum. Yes, I would say one thing here that while I was implementing the techniques which helped me to find my unique way.

I think my message is not conveyed here.

When I said how I did, I meant to say that it is the mindset which needs to be changed, that's what has worked for me.

If I was not able to convey it then please accept my sincere apologies.

(10-21-2016 01:51 AM)gruuvmunky Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2016 11:30 PM)niravg Wrote: [ -> ]Let me tell you exactly what and how I did to reach here.

All you basically said was work hard.
'EXACTLY What and How I did' isn't close to what you posted.

that's why you're getting the responses
what i understood that work hard and focus to one method and other things i saw that you selling something here like coaching

but what confuse me HERE is why some one earn 7.6 millions $ not even have Vip membership18dull
You're trying to sell your coaching services for free by attempting to "inspire" us? Why don't you create a bso and show real proof of your profits?
And that pic could of been taken from google images or from someone on facebook or anywhere else.

Create a video of you logging in to your accounts and prove you have achieved this success and trust me your inbox will be blowing up with people ready to pay for coaching.
Here is the video to all the responses:

I am here to give back to this wonderful group. I am here since 2012, in my best way I have contributed will continue doing so.

God bless!

Regards,
Nirav
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's