Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: FREE VIDEO MARKETING RESOURCES and TOOLS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Here is a list of my Top Free video Marketing Tools and Resources you can use:

253. Camstudio - Video recording software that records both screen and audio on your computer screen. This software can be used to make a demonstration video, tutorial and much more.
254. OneLoad - Video sharing site that distributes your video content across the web to 20 other video sharing websites.
255. Ustream - helps to broadcast your video to its internet community.
256. Screenr - is a screen capturing software that can be used to capture all which can be shared with anyone you like.
257. Jing - for creating and sharing screen casts and screenshots. Easy to use and set up.
258. Acid Express Music and Mixing Software - Music recording, editing and mixing software that can be used to create background music for all your videos.
259. Animoto - create videos online for free, download them and share them across the web.
260. Freemake- AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV, DVD, MP3, iPhone, Android phones, and A LOT MORE!
261. Screen Grab - takes screen shots of your browser window
262. Audacity – record yourself, edit music and use what you have recorded for videos or simple audio creations.
263. Clipta Video Converter – converts video to mp4.
264. Video to mp3 – converts online videos to mp3 format including videos from YouTube. Just copy and paste the video link and click convert.
265. Videolicious - Best mobile app for creating high quality videos! (sadly for iphone only)
266. Go Animate – enables you to make amazing animated videos that you can use for lessons, promotional videos, and tutorials and so on.
267. Slide Rocket – Easily with just a few clicks create great slide show video presentations.
268. Sub4Sub – Enter your youtube url and whenever you subscribe you get a subscriber.
269. Save Media and Download Youtube Videos – self explanatory. Copy and paste YouTube link and download all your favourite YouTube videos in easy simple steps.
270. Video2mp3.net – convert YouTube videos into mp3 by one click of your mouse.
271. Video Blocks - Download FREE clips, sound effects, music tracks, looping backgrounds
272. Ispring Solutions – Convert PowerPoint presentations into flash.
273. TubeTrack - automated youtube video rankings, competition analysis for keywords, create awesome channel banners in seconds and much much more!
274. Flipagram - Create beautiful short video stories using your photos, set to music you love!
275. Pro Rank Tracker - tells you where your videos rank. Very powerful!
276. Ignite Motion - Get Free Video Background Effects
277. Wistia - Great professional video player that gives you 50 videos and 200 GB/Month
278. Embed Responsively - pastes embed codes on your website to make your videos responsive
279. VTube Tools - Custom HTML Video Player, with options for Customized Skins, Loop, Parameters and Colours for your YouTube Videos.

Ignore the numbers hehehe
GOOD SHARE
Ohh...Great.Thank you very much for you information.
Really this is great.
any more sites like Camstudio than you guys might know?
thanks for the list
anymore sites like Camstudio that you know?
thanks for the list
Thanks very much m8
(12-05-2016 12:43 PM)eleven11 Wrote: [ -> ]anymore sites like Camstudio that you know?
thanks for the list

Code:
https://www.apowersoft.com/screen-recorder.html
d*** good share! Thanks for this... +REP
Thanks this is very informative post I have bookmarked I will use it when I am going to Launch my Video Sessions.
thank u
Can u make a list for the best payed VIDEO MARKETING RESOURCES and TOOLS!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's