Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [get] Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative

[Image: 51_B3z_EFka3_200.jpg]

When Mr. Kleon was asked to address college students in upstate New York, he shaped his speech around the ten things he wished someone had told him when he was starting out. The talk went viral, and its author dug deeper into his own ideas to create Steal Like an Artist, the book. The result is inspiring, hip, original, practical, and entertaining. And filled with new truths about creativity: Nothing is original, so embrace influence, collect ideas, and remix and re-imagine to discover your own path. Follow your interests wherever they take you. Stay smart, stay out of debt, and risk being boring—the creative you will need to make room to be wild and daring in your imagination..

PHP Code:
"Breezy and fun and yes, scary. Scary because it calls your bluff."
-Seth Godin 

Eyes Wide Opened
"I am not a creative person. I want to be. I think like most people I want to create something. I want to write something. Create something. While searching for something new in the books section of Amazon.com I hit on this title. I knew nothing about Austin Kleon. I am not a poetry fan so I did not know about the Newspaper Blackout book. I actually judged this book by it's cover (and the description to be honest). I read it in an hour (you can too - it is a short book). Then I read it again much more slowly and with a highlighter. Most of what he writes about may be trite to those "in the know" but for me this book said I could go into the world, find something I love and tweak it bit to make it mine. And in doing that I could show the creator that his work inspired me to create something. This book also told me that I already possessed the tools to be creative. Since I know that I like Kleon suggest that I study why I like it. Find out what makes it work for me and then use that as a jumping off point. But even these words do not convey accurately enough how inspired I was - I read it again - I added his blog and tumblr feeds to my daily readings - I follow him on twitter and bought some books he recommended. Finally - rather than sending him an email telling him how wonderful this book is - I am following his advice and putting those same thoughts in a review. A small book awakened a bit of passion for being creative. Not a small feat. A small book but a big heart. Hope all these words add up to this - I love this book."

get:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/NHZBIWVC
Thank you!!
MEGA Link:

Code:
https://mega.nz/#!ndAxhJzC!zjFsciM9a8A14w_JX1RGC3uhmLEY5exHyZYptrKGuec
Thank you. Looks good.
MEGA LINK UPDATED.
Reference URL's