Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Why was Extrano banned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Why was Extrano Banned and how long is he gonna stay banned?

All I know is he contributed the most to this forum since he joined..
I guess he has the appreciation of most forum members..
5K+ reps ...

the only rule he supposedly broke is he sometimes bumped his own threads which happened to stay free or the coupons remained active..
that isn't that big of a deal...

What I loved about him is that he even posted coupons the trainer had missed to promote ( experimented with the same/similar coupon codes, predicted coupon codes for other courses from the same instructor)

He posted coupons the fastest..isn't that how we want it so that most members here can benefit...( We all know how time sensitive coupons are)

I am not here to question the mods, just want to know the reason for the ban so that none of us end up making a similar mistake...

Thanks..

Forgive me if I am doing something wrong by creating this thread..
I didn't know that Extrano was banned. He seemed to post a lot of coupons which many of us have benefited. Would be interested in knowing the reason for his ban.
That's a bizarre title for a Udemy course. Where's the link?
Unless there's more that Extrano has done than what I've seen, I can't understand why he was banned.

Admins and Moderators, please reconsider this decision.
If that's the reason why Extraño was banned, the mods made a stupid move and hinder the benefit that posters like Extraño, give to all users.

I understand we need rules, but they have some estrange ones in this forum, which takes the luster of being the BEST. Like if you find a coupon and post it not knowing someone else posted it as well, you get dinged without asking or giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Bumping your own posts, should be seen as something good and a sign that the poster is interested in the benefits of others, IMHO.

Cheers.
>>> I didn't know that Extrano was banned. He seemed to post a lot of coupons which many of us have benefited. Would be interested in knowing the reason for his ban.

Agreed with Dealer and Aesop!
Was Extraño banned? This is really extraño! since He was so helpful to this community sharing so many free coupons. Maybe if you post so many free coupons you will be seeing as Rep hunter I guess.
I think he so good ....In Freebies sections..everyday,there are many many guys give unsafe softwares and try to sell their stuffs...and they are still alive well with many reporteds...The guy Extrano did give us many great free courses...and why have a chance for him comeback with us???
Thanks
+1 for the unbanning of Extraño!

Dear mods, users, and "Board Purity" trolls: Without members or course makers sharing coupons this section is nothing. There's a herd of users here that LOVE to pounce on people for breaking the sacred rules of the board, they bully them until they give up and quit sharing, WINNING!
I agree that there have to be rules but please remember, if the trolls win we get NO freebies!
Why am I mentioning this? Because I think that's what happened to Extraño.
About Extraño, he was/is very helpful, very generous. Never saw him break any major rules! I find it weird that in his last posts he was promoting Spanish courses and then he gets banned, not accusing anybody, just find it weird. Did the mob report and got him kicked out? GOOD JOB! Why don't you report Alekxis88 too and we'll get even less FREE coupons?

Mad Slap Dumb Mad Slap Useless Mad Slap Trolls! Mad Slap
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's