Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: How i incearse my keyword Ranking in Google
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Everyone,

I need some information , How i increase my keyword Ranking in Google. Most of my keyword Rank in 5th to 6th page. i did blog commetning, social bookmarking, social profile creation, Directory Submission since May but keyword not changed, Some keyword stay similar position:

This is my website: Plagiarismdetector.net
I think you can use guest blogging and more content marketing way.
Can you send me some guest blogging sites list. Plz
Just write great content. more than 3000+ words.
The following is the "secret sauce" to ranking on page one:

http://www107.zippyshare.com/v/gth8sAPl/file.html

Just follow the steps and you will see results quickly.
Work more on your ON PAGE SEO, then kick off with backlinks
Have you tried local citation? Those seem to have an effect on site ranking and keyword ranking if I'm not mistaken.
@show, the document you shared is basically covering below 4 points

1: WhoIs Information Exposed
2: 3+ Year Domain
3: Terms of Use/Privacy Policy and Disclaimer
4: DMCA Verified

we usually have 3. Terms of Use/Privacy Policy and Disclaimer for every website and I haven't tested 1,2 and 4th tricks they mentioned in the guide.

My question is, did you implemented all the above 4 tricks and got any improvements in your rankings.

If so please let us know. It will be highly helpful for everyone.
Don't be superstitious. I have sites with whois privacy, yearly renewal and without DMCA verification and they all rank on first page.

(09-19-2016 02:31 AM)vipred Wrote: [ -> ]@show, the document you shared is basically covering below 4 points

1: WhoIs Information Exposed
2: 3+ Year Domain
3: Terms of Use/Privacy Policy and Disclaimer
4: DMCA Verified

we usually have 3. Terms of Use/Privacy Policy and Disclaimer for every website and I haven't tested 1,2 and 4th tricks they mentioned in the guide.

My question is, did you implemented all the above 4 tricks and got any improvements in your rankings.

If so please let us know. It will be highly helpful for everyone.
Thanks everyone for this helpfull things
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's