Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Traffic BOOM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am here to share some tricks. I do SMM for FREE traffic.
At first you have to choose a good adult cpa network like crakrevenue, cpainventory, cpafull etc. At first create an adult Fb page, fb group, pinterest board, G+ community, tumblr profile with same name. Build a linkwheel with all your social profiles. For example: when you have Fb group, mention all your profile like pinterest,tumblr,G+ profile on your group description. Do same thing to another network.
Now advertise your fb group and page on other dating or adult related facebook groups, pages and events. Share your group and page everywhere. After 7 days you get your result. you will get huge search members and all are targeted. Now promote your offer on your group and page and other social network. Now BOOM, print $$.
I am doing same thing. See my result. If you like my post Please REP me. I will share more. Happydance Happydance
Thanks
[Image: cei9h2]
0 reps?! Mad Slap
LOL.... wth is this?
pinterest and facebook

allows NSFW type images and content?

So, they wont banned your account for using it? I used Tumblr, because I thought it was okay with all of the NSFW type stuff on there...

Anyone else promoting crakrevenue offers?
Reference URL's