Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Question...Can Anyone Help Me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know of a product or service free or paid that can take multiple keywords and tell you which ones currently have a youtube video ranking on the first page of google search results?
Well let me ask you this, have you tried asking YouTube that. Try "keywords that have a high youtube ranking on the first page of google".

Then because YouTube results also show up on Google search try doing it on Google search. This is a logical search result.

You have to learn how to use the search engines that asre there. Can't rely on others to do for you.
Yes, Vtargeter can do that

Check this image: https://s3.postimg.org/9uhoc2ps3/Untitled.jpg
(08-04-2016 02:14 AM)vwillis Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know of a product or service free or paid that can take multiple keywords and tell you which ones currently have a youtube video ranking on the first page of google search results?

Basics 101 - if you want help put what you want help about in the title/subject!

There is no one in the world going to search for "Question...Can Anyone Help Me?"! NotWorking

i.e. You will get little to NO help. NotWorking

Enjoy,
RA Cool

Reference URL's