Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Leadfunnel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can anyone help access this?
Sales Page: http://leadfunnel.io/
Thank you
I would love to have a look at this as well...
As usual, the sales page makes it look fantastic, It would be interesting if somebody share this to test this offer. Thank you.
bump bump bump
hi guys, I upgraded to agency license for this one as I needed a tool for my team to generate leads via Twitter. I wasn't sure if there were enough interest here at BBHF to put in a BSO for FE+OTO1, if there is I don't mind. I haven't had time to fully test the tool, but it seems a little rough on the edges. I spoke to the support and co-developer about it, and they are working on it.

PM me if you are interested, but I'm bushed with work and will only come on here periodically, so do be patient if I can't reply you immediately.

Some of you may be wondering if there are ways to register an account without buying (oh yea, I do that too ;) ). I personally don't think its possible, you are sent an email with password to login, there's no direct account creation online. As agency licence member, I can create account manually, so hope it answers :)
Hi guys, quick update - I've officially put in a BSO request for LeadFunnel, for an unbelievable price, so I look forward to your support :)

Cheers!

(07-24-2016 06:04 PM)tinybiz Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys, I upgraded to agency license for this one as I needed a tool for my team to generate leads via Twitter. I wasn't sure if there were enough interest here at BBHF to put in a BSO for FE+OTO1, if there is I don't mind. I haven't had time to fully test the tool, but it seems a little rough on the edges. I spoke to the support and co-developer about it, and they are working on it.

PM me if you are interested, but I'm bushed with work and will only come on here periodically, so do be patient if I can't reply you immediately.

Some of you may be wondering if there are ways to register an account without buying (oh yea, I do that too ;) ). I personally don't think its possible, you are sent an email with password to login, there's no direct account creation online. As agency licence member, I can create account manually, so hope it answers :)
Hi,

PM me once your BSO is approved.

(07-24-2016 08:56 PM)tinybiz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, quick update - I've officially put in a BSO request for LeadFunnel, for an unbelievable price, so I look forward to your support :)

Cheers!

(07-24-2016 06:04 PM)tinybiz Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys, I upgraded to agency license for this one as I needed a tool for my team to generate leads via Twitter. I wasn't sure if there were enough interest here at BBHF to put in a BSO for FE+OTO1, if there is I don't mind. I haven't had time to fully test the tool, but it seems a little rough on the edges. I spoke to the support and co-developer about it, and they are working on it.

please also PM me once your BSO is approved.
I am interested - please count me in!
Hey count me in once your BSO is approved...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's