Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: YouTube Account Notification (all my channels are suspended !)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys i need some help

i created in march 2016 my channels and i uploaded videos on them.
on Juin 2016 i recived 30 accounts notification for my 30 channels i have.

title mail: YouTube Account Notification

text:

Code:
We'd like to inform you that due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines (http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines) your YouTube account ....name of the channel .. has been suspended.

After review we determined that activity in your account violated our Community Guidelines, which prohibit spam, scams or commercially deceptive content (https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2801973?hl=en).

Please be aware that you are prohibited from accessing, possessing or creating any other YouTube accounts. For more information about account terminations and how our Community Guidelines are enforced, please visit our Help Center at https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2802168?hl=en.

this the 4'th one that i created 4 adsense accounts and the accounts after 3 months are terminated and suspended and banned !!!!

i ask if this is normal!!

i observe that in youtube there a lot of channels olders years and months but my problem i can't keep my channels mote then 2 or 3 months and i receive these mails

i add if i add a new channel after 1 day it will be suspended with the same notification.

i need help with this and thanks for advance.

i tried to format my pc , change operation system use another modem and is still the same thing (my channels dont pass 2 months)
Is this normal? YES

Google doesnt like to play games with Adsense, and even having ONE account that you even slightly attempt to manipulate can (and usually does) result in a ban (even boosting view count by as little as 50 views counts, I'm not kidding in the slightest).

It has nothing to do with you formatting your computer - Besides IP, Google also tracks MAC Address, HWID, browser meta and more. Attempting to mask yourself through VPN, Virtual Machines etc is pointless as well. Unless youve got a VPS/Dedicated for EACH account you want to make, all I can say is best of luck.

You're channels are taking 2-3 months to get suspended because of the initial review process. acceptance into the program comes 1-2 months AFTER applying, and initial payments are only TRACKED through your Adsense dashboard until they can be fully verified by a Google employee. 1-2Months (initial application to Adsense) + 1 Month (payment verifications) = 3 months.

When I was actively boosting/promoting/gaming the hell out of YouTube, I was only able to find one way I could ever game Adsense reliabily (where the account wasn't outright banned within 3 months), and it took a fair amount of effort/time to setup properly. The concept still works, but its only something that helps you get a good channel launch and an initial bump in fees you can collect from Adsense.

Best method to earn BIG off Adsense? Quality content, large subscriber base, good SEO and patience. Sorry to deflate your plan, but manipulating Adsense is a dry road, I'd suggest putting your efforts in elsewhere.
jethroucc, thanks very much the concept is clear now.
What kind of manipulation did you make?
(07-15-2016 06:16 AM)developper@coder Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys i need some help

i created in march 2016 my channels and i uploaded videos on them.
on Juin 2016 i recived 30 accounts notification for my 30 channels i have.

Seems like all your 30 channels are under same gmail? Then all the suspension could be as a result of 1 channel being suspended. Then, any channel suspended will cause other channels under same gmail suspended too. While you didn't provide further info, I'm not sure what caused the initial suspension. It could be copyright strike or community strike.

(07-15-2016 06:16 AM)developper@coder Wrote: [ -> ]i add if i add a new channel after 1 day it will be suspended with the same notification.

As mentioned above, if you were trying to add a new channel under same gmail, then no doubt it was suspended.
Reference URL's