Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Instant Self-Hypnosis: How to Hypnotize Yourself with Your Eyes Open!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Instant Self-Hypnosis: How to Hypnotize Yourself with Your Eyes Open

[Image: 51ow_I00.jpg]

If you are like many people, you've heard how hypnosis has helped others achieve their goals. You've even thought about different ways you might use hypnosis to change your own life for the better.

Maybe you'd like to be hypnotized to improve your physical body to get lean and trim, stay motivated to exercise, or to stop smoking once and for all.

Or maybe you're feeling stress in your life. You'd like to be hypnotized to let go of that tension and to feel more relaxed? Who wouldn't?

Perhaps you'd improve your mental abilities through hypnosis. Have you imagined how your life might change if you possessed Zen-like focus and concentration? Have you wished for a sharper memory? To ace that test coming up? Or maybe just to remember the names of people you meet?

Perhaps you've wondered if hypnosis could help you be more loving toward your mate or to spruce up your sex life?

So Why Aren't You Going to a Professional Hypnotist?

Again, if you are like many people, thinking about ways hypnotherapy might help you is as far as you've gone. Or you've gone once or twice to a hypnotist but you just didn't continue. The reasons people don't go to a hypnotist are often these:

- You don't have the time to go to the hypnotist's office.
- You don't have-or don't want-to spend the money.
- You're too timid. Is hypnosis safe? Are your issues just too personal to discuss with a hypnotist...or anyone?

Now You Don't Need to Go to a Professional
The good news is, now that you have this book, you don't need to go to a professional hypnotist. Just sit right there and read! Instant Self-Hypnosis enables you to hypnotize yourself to accomplish virtually any goals without ever putting down the book. The book does the work for you!

Even more startling, you will learn to hypnotize yourself with your eyes open! Unlike other forms of hypnosis, with Instant Self-Hypnosis there's no reason to close your eyes throughout the entire procedure.

The best part of all is that the can't-fail methods of Instant Self-Hypnosis are so easy to use. You'll succeed the very first time you try them. The procedures are so efficient, applying them to a goal takes as little as fifteen minutes.

Please do not confuse Instant Self-Hypnosis with any other books or audio programs about hypnosis or self-hypnosis. It's unlike anything you've read, heard about, or tried. It's a revolutionary book offering you an extraordinary technique with distinct advantages over traditional methods of self-help hypnosis. This user-friendly book can change your life in practical ways, and you'll be able to put it to work for you in just minutes...if you keep reading.

Get ready to learn about an innovative discovery in self-improvement-Instant Self-Hypnosis.

This book is about a breakthrough discovery in hypnosis and self-improvement. In 1997 I discovered an unusual method for inducing hypnosis. As a professional hypnotherapist, I've been teaching, testing, and refining it ever since. I call the technique Instant Self-Hypnosis. It involves the reading and writing of hypnosis scripts as a means of entering a state of hypnosis. This method of hypnosis may be used for a wide range of therapeutic purposes: removing bad habits, confidence building, goal attainment, and so much more. This can't-fail technique requires no experience or knowledge of hypnosis whatsoever. Plus, it's so simple that you may marvel that no one previously thought of it...or if they did think of it, why they never published the discovery. Or if they did publish it, how come no one knows about it?

Instant Self-Hypnosis is ingenious in its efficacy and simplicity. I call Instant Self-Hypnosis a discovery rather than an invention because the method has been "hidden in plain sight" perhaps for as long as hypnotherapy has been in existence. What I've done is recognize its potential value and develop it in such a way any intelligent person can put to good use.
DL:
http://pc.cd/L8qctalK
Thanks for sharing.

Password?
Reference URL's