Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: cheap article writing services?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i plan on running a website for celeb news and i need people to re-write the articles .. the problem is some of these articles can be only 1 sentence long... is there a service where i can get people to re-write articles for cheap? im sayin like 25-50 cents cheap
If you want someone to work for you as cheap as that, you should start thinking about hiring a fulltime Philippine virtual assistant. If you got enough work, she will more than her salary worth, and you might even end up saving some money in the long run.
Please PM me the details and let me see if I can help you Happydance
Hey, I thought of hiring one of the phillippine workers too. I would like to know your experience in training them. As well as their performance.

Thanks
Make a try with Marketplace section there is lots of good sellers...
Try to freelancing sites and post the content writing job I hope you will find the write person

(12-28-2016 08:50 PM)EsferaSoft Wrote: [ -> ]Try to freelancing sites and post the content writing job I hope you will find the right person
I've been able to find a few solid writers on iWriter
Reference URL's