Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET]Teleport Pro v1.72 copy websites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
password yes same as always in this board use when u register
xiaofang
http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/tfPIvkkX/file.html

C small program Teleport Pro you can download to your PC entire sites, so that later they can be viewed without being connected to the Internet. The development is quite popular and is probably one of the best in their field, before he use it, downloaded the entire project, but that's why I did I can not remember much easier to view online than the ship for hours and even though sometimes not all loaded where some images were missing and so on, in any case, if you are interested, you can download Teleport Pro from our website to the full news.
[Image: Teleport.Pro.1.701.png]
Shipping sites is possible as a whole, that is, with all the pictures, style, and so on, and on your selected mask, say it is necessary to save only the image, then specify the formats further expose the depth of scanning, after presses on and wait for completion of the process, in general, nothing unusual, everything is simple and clear enough. Developers write that much faster to browse the site offline, you can connect to the Internet, but these days the internet is so fast and it almost everywhere is always enabled, I do not see much sense in Teleport Pro, however the program, this is legendary, and at one time was the best, and now is a success.
[Image: Teleport.Pro.1.702.png]
As far as I remember, the utility mode is resuming, I think why is it needed especially to explain it is not necessary, for various reasons, may drop network, turn off the lights and so on, and then load the files again it seems to me no one likes here and help a resume. If we consider the appearance of the program, it is as simple as possible, I would even say it's too gray, not attractive, but as often happens, appearances can be deceiving. Teleport Pro can be integrated in IE and Opera browsers, unless of course I'm not mistaken, at startup will use multithreading techniques can significantly increase the speed. There is also a scheduler, you specify the time at which the program should start, and start downloading the project, before it do not forget to set the depth of scanning formats necessary files, specify a location on your computer where it will lay a copy of the site, after you can go to do their business, Teleport Pro automatically download everything you need. The program is also able to scan the desired site on the changes and upload the new files are generally tell by Teleport Pro is nothing, a simple program with a poor interface, I hope useful, although I again repeat, easier to network to get out and see all that is needed. Release Name : Teleport.Pro.v1.72 Developer :
Thanks for share
thanks for sharing!
Link is down. Can anyone please re-up
Any REUP would be highly appreciate, OP!
TY for ur effort to share this.
REPped!

Cool
I found it here:

http://www.01net.com/telecharger/windows/Internet/aspirateur/fiches/7.html

Enjoy and Thank me (+REP).
Thanks NicheMarketer! Here is the virus total info for the share (since the page is in some language I don't speak, hey can't be to careful these days)
Max reps as well for making it available to us
SHA256: cf961c9fff11eaf4f75537721ea459e95aad18f367259a08b8daa6521d3174fc
File name: Teleport_Pro_Installer.exe
Detection ratio: 0 / 56
Analysis date: 2016-11-19 17:56:56 UTC ( 0 minutes ago )

Code:
https://virustotal.com/en/file/cf961c9fff11eaf4f75537721ea459e95aad18f367259a08b8daa6521d3174fc/analysis/1479578216/
Ok PatcheZ and thanks for the REP.
Thanks for share
Reference URL's