Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Confessions Of A Guru Wannabe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SALES

Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1183534-confessions-guru-wannabe.html

DOWNLOAD
Code:
http://mir.cr/1D1ZZEM5

Enjoy,
Happydance
Hi producer, max rep+ for this.
Just a question, is the 3 un-announced bonuses included on this? If not, it's ok. still thanks.
3 days into this and no review, makes you think if this is any good or not. Can someone be kind enough to give a review please.
(05-13-2016 05:30 AM)Nokia1 Wrote: [ -> ]3 days into this and no review, makes you think if this is any good or not. Can someone be kind enough to give a review please.

This is almost 200 pages.

Will read tonite and get back next day with review.

From what I see so far, it looks like self promotion to his $97 course aimed at raw rookie newbies.

See you tomorrow....
it is well worth a read.
I agree with Producer in saying that this is a good read.

This is a 180+ page pdf written by a Nigerian named Ope Banwo.

The credentials he claims to have are very impressive. This ain't no guy who just quit a sh*t job to live the I.M. lifestyle. He is a lawyer in Nigeria, is a lawyer in Omaha, NE, U.S.A. (Warren Buffet's stompin' grounds), owns and runs a record label as well as many other offline businesses.

As I was reading this report, I could not help but be reminded of the guru / newbie nightmare series by Alex Jeffries. Sure enough, later on in the ebook he talks about how he was coached by Alex Jeffries and Filsame and then later Rich Sheffren and all those guys. I knew I smelled a rat (or three)! LOL! jk

Throughout the ebook he talks about how he was buying wso's on the warrior forum left and right as well as buying up all kinds of stuff via JV Zoo and Clickbank, etc. He had the shiny object syndrome really bad. It did not help that he already had lots of money because it enabled his shiny object syndrome to become worse and worse! He was literally addicted to buying wso's and all that other stuff we get for free here. 1bigsmile

He ends his ebook by directing you to his "IM rehab center" where he'll no doubt hit you up for some of your monies. Not saying this is wrong or anything. What I am saying is that this report is basically a funded proposal. In other words, you are paying him to pitch you.

This ebook is a great example on how one can write and execute such a pitch. Also, there is some very good and sound advice in here, such as:

You need to have a plan for your business (business plan).
It needs to be long term.
Stick to ONE THING
Stop buying sh*t and start SELLING sh*t
If you want to have serious guru-buddy-JV-connections, you need to attend live seminars and events.
And much much more! 3wink

Overall, I would say that this ebook is ideal for you if you plan to be a big time, big shot, guru guy (or girl) that wants to make it BIG in I.M.

None of this build a list and make $100 a day B.S. 45shake
That's for pussies.
Go BIG or go home!
That sort of thing.

So if you're up for it, go ahead and read this report. Not only is there lots of insights in here for all of you who can't stop buying sh*t, but there are LOTS of interesting anecdotes for those who are studying writing sales copy that will shed some valuable light on human nature and their buying habits. 57yes
MAX REPS for your taking time to leave very intelligent feedback about the Guru Wannabe product.

And I agree with you that there are some practical lessons people who know shit but are making zero dollars can learn from this guys approach.

Ultimately he is a marketer so if he didn't pitch you anything at the end he'd be a d**** head. Still amazes me why as marketers we "complain" when someone creates a product and invites people to buy from them...isn't that what marketing is about? If anyone should know that it's us marketers!

So, max reps for taking the time to break what you gathered down into simple speak.

Peace Perfect 10

WW

(05-13-2016 10:11 PM)ShadyLady Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with Producer in saying that this is a good read.

This is a 180+ page pdf written by a Nigerian named Ope Banwo.

The credentials he claims to have are very impressive. This ain't no guy who just quit a sh*t job to live the I.M. lifestyle. He is a lawyer in Nigeria, is a lawyer in Omaha, NE, U.S.A. (Warren Buffet's stompin' grounds), owns and runs a record label as well as many other offline businesses.

As I was reading this report, I could not help but be reminded of the guru / newbie nightmare series by Alex Jeffries. Sure enough, later on in the ebook he talks about how he was coached by Alex Jeffries and Filsame and then later Rich Sheffren and all those guys. I knew I smelled a rat (or three)! LOL! jk

Throughout the ebook he talks about how he was buying wso's on the warrior forum left and right as well as buying up all kinds of stuff via JV Zoo and Clickbank, etc. He had the shiny object syndrome really bad. It did not help that he already had lots of money because it enabled his shiny object syndrome to become worse and worse! He was literally addicted to buying wso's and all that other stuff we get for free here. 1bigsmile

He ends his ebook by directing you to his "IM rehab center" where he'll no doubt hit you up for some of your monies. Not saying this is wrong or anything. What I am saying is that this report is basically a funded proposal. In other words, you are paying him to pitch you.

This ebook is a great example on how one can write and execute such a pitch. Also, there is some very good and sound advice in here, such as:

You need to have a plan for your business (business plan).
It needs to be long term.
Stick to ONE THING
Stop buying sh*t and start SELLING sh*t
If you want to have serious guru-buddy-JV-connections, you need to attend live seminars and events.
And much much more! 3wink

Overall, I would say that this ebook is ideal for you if you plan to be a big time, big shot, guru guy (or girl) that wants to make it BIG in I.M.

None of this build a list and make $100 a day B.S. 45shake
That's for pussies.
Go BIG or go home!
That sort of thing.

So if you're up for it, go ahead and read this report. Not only is there lots of insights in here for all of you who can't stop buying sh*t, but there are LOTS of interesting anecdotes for those who are studying writing sales copy that will shed some valuable light on human nature and their buying habits. 57yes
funny that the writer would advice others to "Stick to ONE THING" since it appears as if he wasn't doing that, and with those alleged credentials you have to wonder why on earth he wanted to be an im guru
Reference URL's