Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Video Ranking Magic Ebook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2u8un29.png]

A Good Guide by My Friend. Check it out Guys.

Complete Case study how i am making 200+$ per week with video marketing . In this pdf file i have share each and every thing step by step how i am doing with click bank and you tube to rank my video

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xtntuvzl1a4r8s4/Amir_Video_Marketing.pdf
Thanks for the share. reps added.
Thanks for the share.
thank you for sharing AliKashif + rep!
Great share Ali :)
Wonderful share dude!
Hi Everyone,

I Downloaded-Read this Guide "VIDEO MARKETING WITH MR. RANKER - INSTANT EARNING SECRET REVEALED" and this is my REVIEW:

I don't think this book deserve to be called SECRET, all the **Information*writted in there are available, So let's make it Easer:

1 - First of all the author suggest you sign up to Clickbank in order to pick some products to promote!

2 - Second he shares a tool "Everyone should know it" SEO-tool-station YouTube Video Keyword Ranker - with this tool you will be able to find some keywords to rank with!

3 - He explains that The title should be the same as the video title and the video should be with HD quality!

4 - Share it with social media!

I think everyone in BBHF Know about those Little techniques! So if you really want to rank video this is how I do it!

I make an NEW video with hight quality HD is better!
Upload the video and I make it Secret

Good description on the first 3 lines I try to pot my keyword" I HAVE SOME VIDEOS on the first page on google ranked since 2014"

Copy the link of the video and past it in my description. 300 words better

I upload my script to Transcript youtube
Add some notation "Click to action"

Make it public, then I copy the link of my video and I start to ping it!

Then I share it with social medias! That's all easy to do! Just take action.

Hope that helps
download error
Link dead , please re up.
Please update the link.Its dead.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's