Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GIVEAWAY] YT SUBSCRIBE BOX POP UP on actual youtube page! SashaBlack Friday Special!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys and girls Sasha here, its been a while since I posted something cool and special for you black hatters to use in your arsenal of money making tools.

So with that being said, here is a little trick to double, triple and possibly quadruple your youtube subscribers

Here is an example link: [ https://www.youtube.com/user/failarmy?su...irmation=1 ]

[Image: FpSMmBJ.png]

As you can see if you send anyone to that link with the [ ?sub_confirmation=1 ] extension, then you get a popup subscribe box

Ways to use this to your advantage:

1. Link to other videos at the end of your video.
2. Link directly from a webpage.

There is probably more, but lets not give it all away Use this to your advantage to grow your youtube subscribers.

P.S. If anyone knows any other youtube tricks etc .... feel free to post here!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

-Sasha
Cheers @SashaBlack! [+5Reps]

Learn something new everyday :-)

All the Best!
Here is an example of you don't have a channel name yet :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ8YlRSF1-VF6rGHoX9H5uQ?sub_confirmation=1

-Sasha
Thanks Sasha
Reps added
(05-04-2016 08:48 AM)infiniti8 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Sasha
Reps added

-Sasha
So you're the same Sasha in BHW, thanks for answering my question about jvzoo :)
(05-07-2016 03:11 AM)maystrotet Wrote: [ -> ]So you're the same Sasha in BHW, thanks for answering my question about jvzoo :)

I am indeed :) and your welcome :)

-Sasha
Haha nice trick Sasha
Thanks for this Sasha, when one clicks on your example link they are taken to YT and AMUSED by your choice videos
Thanks again!!
(05-12-2016 04:08 AM)PatcheZ Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this Sasha, when one clicks on your example link they are taken to YT and AMUSED by your choice videos
Thanks again!!

Thanks glad you like it :)

-sasha
Reference URL's