Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] WSO - The SENukeX Boot Camp in a box!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Got SENukeX?
Completley baffled by all the options?
Wasting your monthly subscription because you have no idea how to use it????

Let's face it, SENuke is the most powerful SEO software in the world, but it is incredibly difficult to understand!

If you did know how to use it, you could easily:

• Promote local business websites and sell them within weeks (site flipping)
  • Find and promote affiliate products within weeks rather than months
  • Create thousands of quality backlinks easily and within days rather than months
  • Promote off-line businesses and have them paying you monthly for your skills
BUT SENUKEX IS STOPPING PEOPLE DOING THIS BECAUSE IT IS SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND!!!!

What about the SENukeX Manual that comes with it???

There isn't one!!

UNTIL NOW!

Ok, that's enough huge red text, it's time to get serious. For a second anyway, and then i'll get stupid again. Just for a bit.

SENukeX is seriously powerful but the learning curve can put people off using it. People cancel their membership out of frustration and anger and really, they shouldn't because if you learn the basics, you can learn how to OWN Google and CATAPULT your site to the top of the page, QUICKLY.

What you need is HELP.

And I can help you!
The SENukeX Boot Camp in a box contains the following amazing stuff. Prepare to sweat with anticipation, maybe get a towel or something. Perhaps a Kleenex.

Maybe not a Kleenex...

AMAZING ITEM NUMBER ONE - DIY SEO BASICS
[Image: DIYSEOcover1.png]
A basic guide to SEO. Yes, I know, many people are too afraid to say they don't know anything about SEO - they don't know a meta tag from a toe tag, well this guide explains it all.

It's yours. Read it and you'll know SEO a bit.

AMAZING ITEM NUMBER TWO - The SENuke Missing Manual

The missing SENuke Manual. Yep, 50 pages of quality button-by-button information explaining every important aspect of SEO. I don't explain the research bit (who needs that??) but I explain every other bit in detail.

Quality stuff and an essential battle plan for the hardened SENuker.

AMAZING ITEM NUMBER THREE- SENUKEX BASICS
[Image: basix-xcover2.png]
A COMPLETE STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO USING SENUKEX!!!

A PDF document that shows you step-by-step how to setup a campaign. NOT THE WIZARD, that's for wimps, this is the real stuff. If you like your bourbon watered down, DON'T BOTHER ME! GO AWAY.

BUT IF YOU WANT TO LEARN THE REAL SENukeX TACTICS, HOLD YOUR HEAD BACK AND SWALLOW IT WHOLE.
(we're still talking about whisky, calm down you preverts at the back)

AMAZING ITEM NUMBER FOUR - A COMPLETE, STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO
[Image: vidcampaign.jpg]
Watch me setup SENuke in REAL TIME (except for the bits where I cough and swear a bit, I cut those out so I suppose it's not really 'real-time' as such. That's not against the rules though is it? You don't really want to hear me cough phlegm up do you? Seirously, you're weird.)

Twenty-ish minutes of my strange accent telling you what to do, but I don't just run through a campaign, I also explain what we'll be doing, step-by-step, stage-by-stage.
[list=][*]Getting articles for free[*]Planning your campaign[*]Setting out the projects[*]JUST DOING IT!!![/list]
AMAZING ITEM NUMBER FOUR - A COMPLETE RUN-THROUGH TRAINING SYSTEM.

HOLY MOLEY KING OF THE FOLEY!!! WHAT'S THIS??!!!!

I'll tell you...

You see, there's nothing quite like "DOING" when you're trying to learn something. There's a quote that goes like this:
"Tell me how to do something, I will ignore you and watch the TV. Show me how to do something and I will watch the TV then have a go later when Frasier has finished but LET ME DO SOMETHING and I will do it and watch TV later when I've done it"
Or something like that.

Anyway, wouldn't it be neat if there was some kind of Flash-based training tool where you followed me showing you how to set up a campaign but where YOU clicked the buttons and could see what happens? That would be really cool wouldn't it? Dontcha thing? Eh?

THE ANSWER'S YES!!!!

So that's what you get with this offer. Yeah, amazing huh? Pretty d*** super-dooper if you ask me, properly top-hat and pretty brilliant.

Wrapped up in this tidy little package is an executable file, run it and you'll have a smashing little movie that you can click and look at and stuff.
[Image: flashthing1.jpg]
[Image: flashthing2.jpg]
That would be pretty cook if that's all that was in this package, oh, yeah, that wold be impressive...
BUT THERE'S MORE!!

There's this really annoying thing in SENuke where you have to do some fiddly spinning stuff to get your article titles and sub-domains and all that rubbish.

Really annoying.

NOT ANY MORE!!!

BONUS ONE - LAZY DOMAIN

[Image: lazydomaincover1.png]

This tool makes it easy to get the text for your sub-domains and titles from a couple of sentences in seconds!

Simply type out four sentences in one box, hit a button and the spin-ready sub-domains are ready to be pasted into the box in SENukeX!

Press another button and now the titles are ready!!

Here:

[Image: lazy-description.png]

BONUS TWO - Index Checker
[Image: indexchecker1.png]

Not sure if all those blogs have been indexed? Want to check? Well this tool will do it for you in seconds!

SARGE, WHO WROTE ALL THIS STUFF???
WSO SALESPAGE:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...p-box.html

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/?oiwat38wpey3j6v

MIRROR:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2R2D2EU1
I want to try this
thanks for the share
thanks for your share, i will try this ;D
this is looking good, great share
At last i found new movies download source. Download on http://www.>>>[[[Reported by Members as Spam Site]]]<<< or you will regret it.
Let's see if this one comes from one of the few Warriors who knows his ....

Edit:
Thanks for sharing this.
Just finished checking an reading through the basic manuals. And they explain everything very clearly. Like it so far.

Anyone has templates for building original Link Magnet backlinks?
See : http://themanicmarketer.com/specialreports/linkmagnet/
Thanks for sharing.
Looks good. Thanks.
thank you for the share
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Reference URL's