Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] WSO - [200+ SOLD] See How It Takes Me 10 MINUTES TO SET UP A Blog That Makes Me $100-$500 PER MONTH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ATTENTION: Do you promote affiliate products through niche blogs and websites? Having no luck with it or spending countless mind-numbing and boring hours setting each and every one of them up? Stop wasting all of your time...

Let Me Show You How I Set Up My Affiliate Niche Blogs That Make Me$100 To $500+ EVERY MONTH in LESS THAN 10 MINUTES
Just watch the video below and I will show you how FAST, EASY and SIMPLE it is.

[b]Introducing...

[Image: ECOVERS-WPCC.jpg]

Here is what you will be getting with Wordpress Cash Cloner:

- The 45-page, no fluff, no filler text, information packed e-book where I detail and show you, step by step, the exact same process I use to create my affiliate niche blogs. I explain and show you absolutely everything I do from finding a product to promote, finding a good niche to go into, finding good keywords to rank for, how to create content for your blog and how to rank it to the first page with both off-page and on-page SEO methods.

#2 - The same blog framework and cloning script I use to set up my blogs in 10 minutes or less. Just watch the video above to see how it works! I paid someone a lot of money to create this script for me and now I'm giving it to you! You won't have to spend hours installing Wordpress, installing and configuring plugins one by one and making all the necessary pages you need. I have saved you hours of work and have already done all of that boring and repetative work for you. I will show you how to set up your blog with my framework and script with the 2 instructional videos I have included.

#3 - A fast action start guide so you can get started as quickly as possible. Just follow the checklist as you go along when creating your blog so you know exactly what you have to do next.

- A mind map to see how everything connects together. I outline all the components needed to build a successful affiliate niche blog for all of you visual learners out there!

But wait, that's not all!

BONUS #1
- I will also include over 100 themes to use for your blog. I will also be including a list of websites where you can download beautiful and professional themes absolutely FREE. Thousands of themes ready for you to use to make your blog stand out and look unique.

BONUS #2 - I will provide lifetime updates. If for any reason I change the process I use to create my blogs or update the framework I use, I will send the updates your way for FREE.

[/b]
WSO Salespage:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...month.html

Download:
http://www.multiupload.com/CYUQNAFG8D

VT:
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/repo...1315699090
File name: CYUQNAFG8D
Submission date: 2011-09-10 23:58:10 (UTC)
Current status: queued queued analysing finished
Result: 0/ 44 (0.0%)
Will try this out...thx
Reference URL's